[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

met a girl a long time ago, we had a smooth relationship for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bad-finger.jpg (29KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
bad-finger.jpg
29KB, 504x378px
met a girl a long time ago, we had a smooth relationship for a while, but eventually things fell through. her step mother passed away, and she got involved heavily in drugs and shitty people. she fucked with my head for a while, led me to hurt myself and played my emotions, she felt like a different person. she cheated on me a few times before telling me she just wanted me to go, never talk to her again, so i gave up. recently i woke up to texts from her, shit like "life without you is torture" and "ive been trying to reach you for months now, i can't live without you, please come back"
i dont know what to do, im alone really, have no friends aside from a few online buddies that im not sure if they really like me or not. talking to her hurts, seeing her hurts, but leaving her hurts too, cause i dont want her to hurt herself, and i still care about her. my buddies say not to take her back, but i just don't know, half of me wants her gone, but the other half just misses not being so alone, she brought something that i can't find in anyone else. should i try another swing at this, i know i'll disappoint a few of my buddies, but i dont know what to do.
>>
>>18643538
Whatever fuck buddy she left you for is gone and she's trying to get you back.
>Reach you for months
My ass. She has your number right? She's shit op don't make her anymore of your problem.
>>
She regrets the way she's gone in life and think that reconnecting with you will help her go back to the way she used to be. It won't.
You can't help her, she can only help herself. Block and move on.
>>
>>18643550
in her excuse, id block her everytime she tried to talk to her, what caught my attention this time was the threats of suicide. i dont want her to kill herself
>>
>>18643556
she tried to talk to me*
sorry im on mobile
>>
Look at this way OP. You can alleviate your loneliness with this girl, but it'll be for a short time before it goes bad and you end up feeling even shittier than you did before.
Or you can hold off, be patient and meet someone who doesn't get drilled by other guys while claiming they love you.
>>
>>18643538
I'm in a very similar situation right now, except she hasn't asked me back yet. Lurking for interest and also here to give my two cents:
>>18643550 is right. She didn't give a rat's ass about you when her fuck buddy was there and now that he's gone and she can't find any better, she came back to you. If you take her back I garantee you she'll fuck you over again once another guy shows up in her life.
>>
How do you guys stay strong when you're trying not to crawl back and get abused again? I'm in a similar boat and intellectually I know I'm better off on my own and finding somebody new, but at the minute I'm not ready to start dating and I'm so sick of being lonely
>>
>>18643711
Block her everywhere, get rid/hide everything that reminds you of her, and slap yourself in the face very hard anytime you're about to recontact her. As time goes by, it'll get easier.
>>
>>18643711
I mean, what she did was pretty fucked from what I can tell, why would you want to go back to her?

I personally just don't want to talk to people who don't respect me, I'd probably get aggressive with them around me.
>>
>>18643748
i just don't want her to kill/hurt herself; i still care about people when they fuck me over. but you guys are right, it'll be all good for a while before im fucked over again.
>>
>>18643719
I will be strong. It's good to know that's the right thing to do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.