[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who went through a breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bigdonk.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bigdonk.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
I came here when I went through a massive breakup and found so much help from this board. I lost a family member around the time I was mourning the loss of a friend. Everything I had to show for my hard work were my two cars that I had rebuilt. One of them had major engine issues and weeks later, the other one began to throw a lot of issues. I was failing my classes. My once large savings account dramatically fell. Coming up on my two year anniversary with my at the time girlfriend, I had something to look forward to. We were long distance and given my issues, I wasn't able to visit to celebrate. On our anniversary, she was quiet, we texted each other less than 10 times. The day after, she ended it. I came to found out she was seeing someone else and had actually cheated. I begged for her to take me back. I was defeated, in debt, etc. I had prioritized my girl over my friends and had little to talk to about my issues, you'll quickly realize who your real friends are at this point. I tried to kill myself.

I worked my ass off for money. Fixed my cars. Sold them. Bought a Honda. Started working out. Aced my classes. Reconnected with my friends. Began new relationships.

Almost 2 years later I am now a part time employee for a large company, a business owner, debt free, still use the Honda but park it next to my Mercedes, hold my degree, I have gained 20 pounds and look great, and in a happy relationship.

She has reached out to me today, and I turned her down. She is gaining weight, in an unhappy relationship, doing drugs, lots of debt.

Your breakup is hard, but you need to take advantage of it. It built me into a better man. Find your true friends. This board especially. I'll be lurking to give you advice every once in a while.

>TL;DR: Everything went to shit, ex cheated, depression, suicide attempt.
>Did something about it instead
>Success
>I'm here for you anons
>>
In that stage where I'm fighting to be alright with myself alone. Tried a date it became a one night stand and I learned prett quickly that I'm not ready to date or fuck strangers.

In time I know it'll be better it's just you waiting to be ready to not feel worthless again, you know?
>>
>>18643165
Hey. Thanks for coming back and talking about your experience and how this place has helped you out. I really think people need to read these kind of threads to see that this place can make a difference if you talk about what is on your mind.

There are a number of things on my mind and experiences I would like advice on and would like to sit down, think things through, and write it out.
>>
>>18643742
>>18643165

BTW if the relationship was long distance how could you tell the weight gain and drug use?
>>
>>18643653
Always nice to have help though. I find it extra comforting to do it anonymously.

>>18643742
Definitely. I feel like I owe it to people here.

>>18643743
Some people I used to be friends with, I now acquaintance instead, told me about it and showed me pictures.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.