[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying Bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1499004639232.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499004639232.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>be 19, high libido
>gf 20, low libido
>3 year relationship
>Lost virginity to each other at 16 & 17
>Sex was normal and frequent for 1+ year
>Have sex for upwards of an hour, she loved it
>Could make her orgasm very hard and many times
>Eventually friction would be an issue and she had to finish me with a handjob

Now
>Infrequent sex
>Always making excuses
>having sex just to get me off of her back(same frequency as what we normally have)
>She still orgasms regularly and enjoys it afterwards

This morning
>No sex last night
>Told me to wait until morning
>I wake up early because of neck pain
>Lie in bed for 90+ minutes occasionally trying to coax her into waking
>Try to kiss her a few times
>She says "Okay" and takes her clothes off
>She just lays there as I try to be romantic with her
>Entirely unresponsive
>I sense what's going on and try to leave
>She insists that we continue even though she doesn't want it
>I give in
>Good sex, both enjoyed very well

What in the fuck is going on and why do I feel so empty inside?
(Cont.)
>>
>>18643160
>tfw have a donkey shlong but no sexual talent to make girls orgasm ever

Anyway, have you asked her what's going on?

What did she say?
>>
>have talk with her about it
>She's tried masturbation a few times but it never worked at all
>She thinks she's asexual
>She feels as though my need for sex is treated as "an obligation to her role as the female" and claims that it's degrading that I turn to her for sexual release
>Sees nothing wrong with the concept of me jacking off just so that she doesn't become bothered

Is there any salvation? Is there any way that I can point out to her why this is a fucked up situation? This has happened over the course of a year to get to this point and I'm getting sick or it. I love her emotionally but this is too fucking much.
>>
>>18643160
>>18643167
This all reeks of a shit test my man.
>>
>>18643174

Explain, please. I know of other shit tests, but what of this?
>>
>>18643176
I dunno, I just think you gotta hit her with your truth my man.

You find her sexy, right? And now she's saying she doesn't really wanna fuck? Even though you do her like a pocket rocket?

It seems fishy to me. I'm so incredulous I think it's either a shit test or she has a fetish for being the unwilling recipient of a good fucking.

As for the shit test, I feel she's testing you.

BUT BUT BUT

I also just say the "obligation" shit.

You sure you're doing as well for her emotionally as you do for her in bed? Maybe she needs a bit of princess treatment?

Rambling aside, give it 3 months of concerted effort to fix this, but don't torture yourself with it any longer than that.

AND DO NOT TELL HER ABOUT THE THREE MONTHS MY MAN

DO NOT
>>
>>18643189

If she's testing me, she's been keeping at it for a long while.

Also, she claims that it's degrading that I look to her for sexual release, so I really doubt she likes it beforehand or wants me to force myself upon her anymore that I already am.

As far as emotions go, I talked with her about it and she feels as though I need to throw in more effort to clean living areas up, but otherwise all is well. She thinks that I deserve better than her and that she is just being selfish, which adds to my confusion.
>>
>>18643196
Man, I know it's everyone's fucking go to on this board but,

>She thinks that I deserve better than her and that she is just being selfish,

She's either depressed or cheating on you, judging from this.

Also, she sounds fucking crazy dude.

Wtf?

You feel like you're forcing yourself on her? How have you stuck it out this long?
>>
>>18643160
Firstly OP, this may just be seasonal. Libido comes and goes my friend. If you can't "stand" being without sex (which I don't believe) just jack off, there's literally nothing wrong with that. Wait for her my dude.

Secondly, you mention that the problem that started all this was "friction"? I am not 100% sure what you mean by friction, but in any case, next time you both get laid, you should put an special effort on foreplay. Maybe she just doesn't want penetration. Literaly nothing wrong with that again.

Finally, I would recommend taking some short trip or excursion or something on a weekend or whatever, to help you relax, talk things and get perspective. Maybe she's just stressed after all.

PS: don't listen to that anon talking about "three moooonths bro"
>>
>>18643204
>PS: don't listen to that anon talking about "three moooonths bro"

Yeah because he should definitely stay in a struggling relationship that his efforts have failed to improve for as long as he possibly can.

Everything else this guy said is right though.
>>
>>18643204
PS2: if she doesn't want sex now, you should give her that space. However, don't act like loss of libido is a normal thing. If it keeps on, it would be something to worry. I don't buy the "asexual" thing. Asexuals are normally a different story.
>>
>>18643210
You are implying she is "playing" OP, which is unthinkable in any sane 3 year relationship
>>
>>18643215
>>18643208
Shit, wanted to reply to this one
>>
>>18643204
>Friction
Friction literally means friction. I would have sex so long that she could no longer take it because of sensitivity or fatigue.

>Foreplay
She does not enjoy any form of foreplay, including what I do for her. Ever. When she wants sex, she wants me to stick it right in. To be fair, it's most effective that way, but unfortunately it gets boring. It seems like she just gives me sex now to pacify my needs and only wants it to be over with.

>>18643208
I agree

>>18643210
She's never masturbated past trying it out for a few seconds. She also refuses to partake in rubbing her clitoris during sex and expects me to pit in all the work so that she can focus. I can believe it to an extent, seeing as how it's unnatural to never masturbate.
>>
>>18643215
I'm not gonna pretend like I'm great at putting my points across. The reason I say 3 months is the same reason you said the asexual thing was stinky.

It's always good to be ready to walk away in a pre-marriage relationship. 3 years is a long time and it sounds like her hearts, at the least, not in it like it used to be. This happens. Being ready to wash your hands of a relationship in these situations is negative, true, but I think it's sane advice.

Especially seeing how cut up he is about it all already. I only suggested the 3 month plan so he feels he's got some power in this as, right now, it doesn't seem like that's the case.
>>
>>18643220
Shit. I've known super sexual girls that do not masturbate. However it seems pretty fucked up my dude. Those two "super sexual girls that do not masturbate" had in common that maybe they just wanted to please their companion as if it were their duty? I don't know friendo, I don't know what to say apart from encouraging you to show her some article on the benefits of masturbation and foreplay, I don't foresee it's going to help much but it's the only thing that comes to my mind.
>>
>>18643226
In any case, I think it is o b v i o u s that the main problem at bed is the lack of foreplay. You can't force her on that, though, so I can only come up with educating her by making her read something as I said.
>>
>>18643160
>>18643167
She will never fix this. She may put in an effort to make you feel more wanted, and good on her for that, but she will never actually change. You are not going to be happy in a marraige with this girl and she will resent you more and more as it goes on so you might as well just dump her now. Some type of chemical imbalance or other health issue has killed her sex drive and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is some frigid bitch in denial or a thirsty loser who thinks you should just take what you can get. Have some self respect.
>>
Just seems like she has a low libido to me. And like >>18643204 said, it may be a seasonal thing.

There are long periods where I often don't want my husband to make advances on me and don't like when he does, but once we eventually have sex I do enjoy it. Though it's entirely possible to continue to not want it again after the fact.

On the flip side, there are long periods where I just want to get hardfucked all day every day.

There are just some times where I have this hard mental block about sex, and she may be the same.
>>
it's the pill you fucking idiot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.