[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I deal with insomnia anxiety depression ptsd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
How the fuck do I deal with insomnia anxiety depression ptsd
Should I become an hero?
>>
>>18643140
>ptsd
If it's not literally from fighting for your life yeah I'd say probably an hero
>>
File: 83317f2bc6d5f7c33d854c405c6c8f06.jpg (593KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
83317f2bc6d5f7c33d854c405c6c8f06.jpg
593KB, 1280x1280px
>>18643140
I got into a nasty car accident last month and I've been suffering from all of those.

I use to think PTSD was for soldiers and rape victims. I'm a strong believer and getting back up and keep pushing forward.

After my accident, I'm incredibly unstable. Everytime I'd go out of the house or drive, I'd get lighthead, emotional and get the urge to start to cry.

It would frustrate me. Because I was mentally aware of my scenario and tried to fight these urges. But it was my body that kept doing it.

Doctor said I had severe PTSD and I would be fine. Subscribed me some antidepressant and anti anxiety medicine which has now left me severe anxiety attacks.

Never had anxiety attacks before and now they come 3-5 times a day.

I can no longer sleep. And the depression has made it where I don't want to do anything, no vidya or Netflix. I'll lay in bed from 930am to 6pm. And be dead tired. Even when I do sleep, my body never reaches REM sleep.

I have kicked all my friends out of my life during my recovery and I can't work, I just want to be alone, and not alone at the same time. Essentially my life has stopped. Physical therapy is the only thing healing me.

Shit I can't drink beer anymore without getting sick.

And after all this. Being the failure that I am and the person I hate, I still push forward.

Fuck this... I'm still gonna conquer my dreams and become the person I always wanted to be. I've taken the liberty to get that doctor into some serious shit and have had myself checked in into a mental therapist and psychiatrist.

All of this I am doing to not an hero. At the time I write this, I crave nothing more than a ciggerate, fresh air and a woman's touch.

But here I am fighting this battle all alone.

Seek help anon. Talk to people. Keep your body clean and healthy is one of the many things we do that sucks. But it's necessary. Like brushing your teeth or showering.

We do it because we need to maintain ourselves.

>Feels good to vent
>god I miss Sunsets
>>
>>18643217
I was raped
>>
>>18643560
Omg OP, that's horrible. Need someone to talk to?

How long ago did it happen?

I'm still trying to sleep from this post... >>18643315
>>
>>18643565
Happened in secondary school or high school whatever you call it
I was around 13 / 14
It was older students
I'm 21 now and only really came out about it now
Was also severely bullied by teachers and students
>>
>>18643577
So I don't normally do this because I'm about to finally pass out, but if you'd like, I can post my discord.

Might be helpful to have a stranger who has no connection to you be able to provide support and feedback.

As for the topic at hand...
What happen to you wasn't your fault. That's not something someone yerns for.

I understand the symptoms that have developed from it, but none of it was your wrong doing.

How long have these symptoms been happening?
>>
>>18643585
All my life it feels like

I'm not familiar with discord
>>
>>18643599
It's like Skype but uses less processing power.

Used a lot in gaming.

Have you thought about seeking a therapist?

Do your symptoms come and go? Or are they always present?
>>
>>18643600

I've seen about 7 or 8 therapists or psychologists etc

I'd say the only time it subsides a little is when I'm in bed with my girlfriend
>>
>>18643565
>>18643585
>Need someone to talk to?
>So I don't normally do this but if you'd like, I can post my discord.
>Might be helpful to have a stranger provide support and feedback.
Dude.
>>
>>18643614
What is it?
>>
>>18643614
I've been in similar situation. I can relate to those past experience. I'm just trying to help someone.

I don't see what the issue is. OP knows that.
>>
Use this:
https://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/tapping-basics/how-to-do-eft.html

Don't pay any money. You can get free tutorials in youtube anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.