[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck i ju st woke up from the nicest dream ive ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 15033019075621701114474.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
15033019075621701114474.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Holy fuck i ju st woke up from the nicest dream ive ever had and i legit am crying i cant remember the girls face. I tjink it was real.

I told her i was about to wake up and what if this was another dimension and not a product of my imagination, we were both crying i was legit aware of everything. Then we started getting chased by an oldman with a gun and I woke up shortly after.

We were both at a resort in a place in what should be the equivalent of my country, she even told me the fucking name of the resort. It was the most beautiful place ever. As soon as I woke up I googled the place, it doesnt exist.

Holy shit im legit still crying and have shivers. What if dreams are a portal to another dimension?
>>
This is a board for advice. You are not asking for advice so you should be on a different board. Try /b/ or /r9k/.

>What if dreams are a portal to another dimension?
>Then we started getting chased by an oldman with a gun

SHE IS FUCKIN DEAD BRO. YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER BUT YOU DIDN'T AND NOW SHE IS DEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

Also if you spin around in your dream it will put you back deeper into sleep. I have no clue how or why this would ever work but it does.
>>
>>18643106
Advice on HOW TO FUCKING REMEMBER HER FACE. You do not understand man. This wasnt just a dream. It couldnt have been. It was way too real and interactive, I refuse to believe

Im no phaggot or whatever and i dismiss bullshit pseudo science like this but i just cant believe my brain would craft the most beautiful place ive legit ever seen in my life, the most beautiful girl, AND EVEN MAKE UP THE NAME FOR THE PLACE that i could memorize and google once i woke up. guess what, no search results. This is bullshit and needs some explaining.

Btw wont mean shit to you in English, but the place was called Dulj.
>>
Have you ever heard of dopplegangers?

They're a bit of a relic of history. Existing long before written history, and often portrayed in imagery as being an exact double. The truth is that exact doubles can not exist. They share similarities of body, mind, and spirit, but they do not share the same history. Dopplegangers are residents of branched reality. The us of a somewhere else, sharing in spirit but not experience. On occasion, some have found themselves to hold memories of a time that isn't their own. Children, brilliant inventors, and in some cases, even the spiritually attuned. In some cases, two have become too well attuned and shift places. Often, some mistake these events as time travel, as they catch a glimpse of an alternate reality not too dissimilar to their own, but time can't change much. Becoming attuned to your doppleganger appears to be something to happen more by chance, than will, though some will claim otherwise. In order to connect with your other self, you must share the same mental wavelength. This sounds simple enough, but never knowing the exact circumstances of an alternate reality or it's history make this rather more difficult in practice.

In that moment, as you lay to rest, you were at peace, as was your doppleganger. Thus in your restful hours, you were able to catch a glimpse of an alternate reality of your own.

It would be dangerous to say much more, but do be careful if you intend to pursue this. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
>>
>>18643096
I had a dream not too long ago and there was a girl with a face I've never seen before, all I remember is brown hair with sunlight behind it and she was telling a joke making us all laugh and how we were close friends. I woke up feeling like I loved someone and I've never loved or even understood the concept before. I only remembered that little description of the dream and it's through playing it through in my head for a few days so I wouldn't forget, especially that feeling of butterflies when I woke up.
>>
>What if dreams are a portal to another dimension?
>Im no phaggot or whatever and i dismiss bullshit pseudo science like this

>>>/x/

>Advice on HOW TO FUCKING REMEMBER HER FACE.
Start a daily dream diary, in the future you will remember your dreams more clearly.
>>
>>18643096
Had a similar dream some years ago. I cried the whole morning because it was so beautiful and nice. I think i never had stronger positive emotions in my life while in this dream.
In the end you know you are alive and you are capable to love and be loved (the center in your brain works).
>>
File: dreammap-color_1024x1024.jpg (399KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dreammap-color_1024x1024.jpg
399KB, 1024x683px
>>18643126
> i just cant believe my brain would craft the most beautiful place ive legit ever seen in my life, the most beautiful girl, AND EVEN MAKE UP THE NAME FOR THE PLACE

I do that shit every single night. I have had dreams where I would come to a fork in the road and choose one path and then months later have another dream where I would be traveling down a road only to discover that I was on the untaken path all along. I have woven an entire country side together from many separate dreams.

I have created multiple people who I see in different dreams and they show up like recurring guest stars in an old TV show. Some of them have even met each other and will ask me how the other is doing or if I can relay messages which I do the next time I dream of that person.

One time I tried an experiment where I set my alarm clock for 2AM and then hit snooze every 9 minutes for 10 hours and by doing so I stayed in REM sleep for the entire night. In doing so I cam eto understand the layering effect of the dimensional fabric of dreams and could freely pass beetween the layers and eventually I could even control dream time. I could stretch those 9 minutes out into hours or have them go by in seconds until the alarm clock sounded.

All this of course is nothing but the mind at work. H.P. Lovecraft wrote about what he dreamed and you better hope that his dreams are not real or we are all fucked.

If you are not a pleb who is afraid to read then you can read his works for free here
http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/

If you want some dream related goodness then start with the dream quest of unknown Kadath
http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/dq.aspx

Other good dream ones are Hypnos and Celephais. Also watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0Gqt8VRKk
>>
>>18643144
Sounds like pseudo-science. Tell me more. I need to see that face again.

>>18643148
Yeah, I get what you mean. It was a very strong feeling of mutual love in a dream, something I also have never experienced in my life, but I'm crying like a bitch rn as if I broke up? What the fuck this is unreal..

>>18643152
I know I know, pseudo-bullshit, but I'm telling you I woke up and I immediately cried. How could a dream shake me up so much?

>>18643156
Very strong emotions I've only managed to experience through a dream, and felt like reality, very vivid and existing. My perception wasn't distorted. I was aware in a dream, I started getting lucid more and more lately, not sure why.
>>
>>18643163
Thanks man, but this just makes me feel like shit. Why is the brain playing with us like this... I'd like to learn more about this stuff for sure, I guess starting a dream journal is a good start. How long did it take you to be able to do all of this that you've described? Do you think I could recall people from the past dreams I've had once I become skilled?
>>
>>18643126
>i just cant believe my brain would craft the most beautiful place ive legit ever seen in my life
My man, if you can't believe that you need to drop some acid.

The way you've seen and experienced things is just that, it's not how things really are. They are filtered by your brain. The mind is way more powerful than boring, everyday life would lead you to believe, and LSD or other psychedelics help you unleash that potential by breaking your mind's own barriers.
>>
>>18643169
It all depends on your mental capacity. The woman in your dreams likely was "the woman of your dreams" as in a perfect representation of what you want in a woman. You may see her again or you may not. Honestly if you do its just going to make you more and more depressed.

Either way if you want to increase your dreaming experience set your alarm clock a couple hours later and start abusing that snooze button. You can also read up on lucid dreaming techniques. The prementioned dream journal is a good one and others are reality checks. Certain things in dreams do not work like in real life. Most often these are reflections either not existing or being wrong or lights not turning on and off when you flick the switch. Start making an effort to check these things in waking life until they become a habit and then they will carry over into your dreams and when you do a reality check and it fails you know you are dreaming and once you know you are dreaming it becomes a lucid dream. Also do remember the spinning trick to stay in dreams.
>>
>>18643175
I would but I'm too scared of a bad trip or getting scarred mentally for whatever fucked up reason. I might do it once I feel ready, I hope.

>>18643179
Thanks man, I hope to be able to do that one day, I wanted to start a dream journal a long time ago, but the first night I woke up I had an embarrassing dream and didn't want to write it down so I gave up, but now I don't really give a fuck. I'll go with it. Exactly how I became lucid in this dream, breathing in water. Seems legit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.