[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like my friends girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1323578059001.png.cf.png (42KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
1323578059001.png.cf.png
42KB, 400x470px
My friend is dating this girl, they've only been dating for like 2 months or so. The thing is, I really like her, we agree on so much and he get eachother sense of humor really well.
The part where it becomes a problem is that he has been gone for a week with his family somewhere and me and her have been hanging out together. She told me that she is going to break up with him because she doesn't like him. Like today we spent the whole day together and she didn't tell him. We just laughed and listened to music and stuff. And like that makes me feel really guilty but at the same time I can't stop thinking about her. I can't tell if she likes me but I think she does but at the same time I think that she might not. She hasn't told anyone else that she's going to break up with him and she and I have been hanging out a lot but we haven't done anything. Like she won't even hug me when we leave eachother, but when we're together we touch eachother and joke around and really laugh, like we make eachother laugh and I can't stop wanting to be with her. And she hits me up to hang out as well it's not like I'm just the one trying to make plans with her.
But at the same time I don't know if she is just using me as a board to bounce off him with but I don't think that's the case. But also I get sad because after we spend the day together and we're leaving she just gives me a fist bump instead of a hug or something which makes me think that she either doesn't like me or she DOES and also feels guilty about this and doesn't want to make it worse. I know that if we ever hugged I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing her and I think she might not be able to stop herself from kissing me back and so she doesn't want to put herself in that situation. And there are times when she will talk about the future after she breaks up with him and like going with me to places together like she wants to stay with me.
>>
Continued...
And she will say things like "I won't be able to hang out with friend X after I break up with BF" but we have made plans to go to museums and stuff after they've broken up which makes me think that she still wants to see me after.
Am I being played? Am I cucking my friend? Am I the cuck? I don't know what to do but I need to be with her, even now being alone fills me with great pain. I can't see any outcome thats good why is this happening to me.
>>
It depends on how much you value your relationship with your friend, and how willing you are to lose everything you have in the event that things go south.

The fact that she's messing around like this behind his back like this isn't exactly confidence inspiring stuff.

I made a similar mistake a long time ago. It was rough. I lost all my friends, and what I was left with wasn't what I had bargained for at all. She changed, or rather, revealed her true colors.

There are a lot of girls out there, man. It's easy to get caught up in the short game, and think that the girl before you is the one, but I don't think this is the right time or place for that. If she really digs you, she'll wait. That said, I guarantee you within 2 weeks of her break-up, you'll see her walking down the street with another dude wrapped around her arm.
>>
>>18643067
Maybe but the thing is she has only been with 2 guys in her life, the first one for 4 years and she thought she was going to marry him. They broke up and she hasn't dated anyone until my friend. She's the type of person to not want to be in a relationship that she doesn't think will be long term which is why she wants to break up with my friend because they won't betogether for that long. Her goal is to be a stay at home mom with a man she loves so she is really looking for the man and I think I can be that guy.
>>
>>18643077
So she wants to be a free-loader. I see.
>>
>>18643049
Don't fuck over your bro you cunt
>>
>>18643083
If you think about it like that I guess. I don't care though because she is really smart with a BA in math and raising 6 kids is not a job that's free loading and all I want is a large family with a woman that wants one too. I don't give 2 shits about "ambitious" (bitchy envious) modern trash women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.