[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A daily reminder that ghosting is the worse way to break up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: constilations.jpg (3KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
constilations.jpg
3KB, 254x199px
This is less asking for advice and just getting some shit off my mind. The experience I went through now makes me really regret when I ghosted someone a few years ago.
Pretty much I dated a girl for about 3 months, so nothing super serious but I did love her. One morning I wake up find a two sentence text from her saying that she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore and that it wasn't my fault and that she just realized she didn't want to date anybody because she felt confined. Of course I was broken up, especially because I was still super confused because I hadn't noticed any signs. This was the first of many bad things to come since that happened. She said that she wanted to stay friends and I was fine with that, considering I still really appreciated her company because I kind-of don't have that many friends that I hang out with after school. A few months go by and I'm not really surprised that we don't hang out because it was summer and we're both pretty busy. Then school starts and shit got a lot worse. I tried meeting up with her during passing periods and stuff just to say hi because I hadn't seen her in a while but she kept avoiding me. I noticed that she didn't have lunch in the same area anymore because I ate near there. I felt pretty shitty that she was avoiding me especially because she was the one that said she still wanted to be friends. Everything got a lot worse just a few days ago. It was Friday evening and she was out with another person she had met at some summer program over the summer. I had asked some question (I can't really remember what it was) when I start getting weird texts from her. Apparently the guy she was with had her phone and was telling me "not to talk to his girl". I ofc thought this was some sort of joke, and he was just being an ass. Essentially I just blew it off. The next day at about 11 pm I'm lying in bed when I start to get a bunch of texts from some number I don't have added. I ask and it turns out it's the kid.
>>
He keeps saying to stay away from his girl. I tell him to chill and that she's just my friend and that she doesn't even want to date. He keeps bothering me saying that I'll see. I then try to snap the girl and ask her to talk to her friend. This is when I found out that she blocked me on everything. Snap, insta, twitter, and she wasn't responding to any texts. I was generally scared that this guy was some creep who stole her phone or something. I have two of my friends who are friends with her what the deal is. I then find out from both of them that she is actually dating this guy, and that she told him to bother me to stop talking to her. So essentially I realized in one sc of a chat that not only did she lie about not wanting to date, she started dating somebody else and didn't tell me and hid behind him so that I couldn't confront her
>>
>>18642589
Damn. That horrible dude.
>>
So this is kind of where I am at now. I sent her a text telling her I knew everything and that she was a horrible person for what she did. I told her that if she wants to talk it has to be irl but I doubt she's gonna even look at me anymore. It's just the shittiest feeling to have the last memory of somebody be 2 months ago when you where happy, and to know that now they that they lied to you and don't even want to talk. After talking with some other friends i've found out that I'm not the first. She has done this with friends, boyfriends, and all kinds of people. That brings me to the worst part of ghosting, you don't realize the feelings you've crushed because you never see that person again. It made me realize that the girl I did it to a few years ago must have felt the same way, and now I feel horrible because nobody should have that done to them. Now all I have is bad thoughts towards her, that she was a leech, that she never cared, even though they might not be true.
>>
So yah, please don't ever break up with somebody this way. It makes the other person feel worthless and it doesn't let you learn from your relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if this girl keeps racking up her body count until she's out of friends and people to burn through. Only then will she realize what damage she has done. I count myself lucky because I had befriended some great people by knowing her who are now some of my best friends, even after what happened between us.
>>
Move on OP. People like that don't deserve your respect nor your time. Find someone else who will treat you with the dignity you deserve.
>>
>>18642573
FeelMyPain.jpg
>>
>>18642589
>I realized in one sc of a chat that not only did she lie about not wanting to date, she started dating somebody else
same shit happened to me

women are cowards, the sooner you learn this the easier it will be when dealing with them

expect nothing from women and you wont be disappointed
>>
>>18642621
I agree. Don't worry annon bro, if you keep thinking about crap like that, it will only get worse. I'm happy to hear you've learned a valuable lesson, and can teach others. Just remember to love your worries, because there's nothing ever to worry about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.