[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Level: 999,999,999

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2029.jpg (117KB, 750x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2029.jpg
117KB, 750x931px
So I've finally snagged a girlfriend and now I don't know what to do with her. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far so I didn't plan at all for the future.

Yes I understand take her out but is there a reasonable timeline for events and escalations in our relationship?
>>
I have this exact same problem
>>
>>18642442
It sucks because if you don't act she's gone
>>
>>18642437
Hey good job!

Girls like dominance, unless you got yourself a dom girl (which is sort of rare) you'll have to be calling all of the shots. If you dont, she'll get bored. Heres what you do.
Whats happening in your city? Take her out places, show her a good time. Just because she's your girlfriend now doesnt mean you should stop wooing her into loving you. Dont rush sex either, if youve already slept with her good on you but dont push that agenda like you count on it to make your relationship work.
Do small things, buy her her favourite cereal or something. Write her love notes. Send her goodmorning/goodnight texts. A relationship is not a race and the little things count far more than you think. Treat her like you want to be treated (unless you have some sort of weird torture fantasy). No timeline of events, no planned escalations. Just show her that you love her. When you're out in public, act proud that shes your girlfriend. Show her off. Make her feel special. The foundation of a relationship is what makes the months to come even greater. Create a strong bond and keep it.

Most of all. COMMUNICATE. Dont hide your feelings but dont bring them up with a surprise or an exaggerated manner. The end.

How to keep a gf and grow with her 101.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.