[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lovesick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 37eb6eab3b4c6b5099c146b6955c15fb.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
37eb6eab3b4c6b5099c146b6955c15fb.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
I'm very lost. I'm in love with someone who's already taken. He knows how I feel about him and still takes the time to talk and spend time with me. Even to where he says he feels I'm the only person he can really open up to(he's said this before knowing my feelings for him). We've recently kissed and it felt incredible for a while until I was hit with reality that he was still into someone else. When he holds me in his arms I feel so safe and calm. I've never had felt this way towards anyone before. A simple hug from him feels like heaven and it hurts to know he belongs to someone else. Lately he's done a lot for me such as asking how I am, how my day was, and even buying stuff for me when I never asked. If I were to ask how he really feels towards me id never get a straight answer and I'm not sure why. I can't talk about this with anyone since I'm not close with family at all and I don't really have any friends. What can I do.
>>
>>18642243
>What can I do?
Enjoy your friendship with this guy.
>>
>>18642248
I really enjoy my friendship with him. I just want to know how I can move on to love someone else.
>>
>>18642267
From your post it's obvious that he doesn't like you romantically, so why shouldn't you move on?
>>
>>18642243
My advice would be to move on, and, just for the time being, maybe avoid him a bit. It's clear that even if he's nice and all, he could bring you more harm than happiness given your feelings for him.

If you think you have a chance, then you have to make things clear with him once and for all, it's a shitty situation, but for your sake you have to ask him to answer you properly about what are his feelings for you. Honestly. Tell him, that it won't end your friendship, but that you need that answer. If he's all lovey dovey, cool for you, If he's still uncertain and vague, just drop him for the moment and try to move on. I don't know exactly how was your relationship before, but let me tell you that some people just enjoy to know that they're loved. It's not necessarily out of malice, but they then tend to do things a bit ambiguous (sometimes without even realizing it) because they want to keep this sort of status quo. I know because I used to be this kind of assholes until one day I harvested what I sow when a girl I liked told me in tears this truth about myself and how shitty it was from me to act like that. I never had any bad intentions behind this comportement, but now that I have realised how I acted, I can tell you I feel like a crap. Just a small story to tell you that even if you're friend is not inherently "bad", he won't make you happy if he keeps acting like that. So better move on.

>I just want to know how I can move on to love someone else.
Earth is a big place, meet some new people and / or keep interest in people you already know, eventually you'll find out that a lot of people are actually likeable, and I'm sure you can find someone to be interested in.
>>
>>18642243
He kissed you and he doesn't give you a straight answer? He's probably saving you up as a contingency plan is the girl he's into now rejects him. Not saying it's definite but it's a possibility.

Good luck on the path.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.