[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: jack shampoo.jpg (133KB, 570x1013px) Image search: [Google]
jack shampoo.jpg
133KB, 570x1013px
Lately, life hasn't been the greatest and I feel like I'm just going through the motions of life, waiting for the next big thing. Once the next big thing is over it's just me waiting for the next one. I had a girlfriend who made me see differently but she ended the relationship because she's too busy for one rn, and said that there probably wouldn't be a relationship between us in the future.

So life has become incredibly dull and more like a chore. Have alot of thoughts and even dreams of suicide. Thought gun shot, hanging, and overdosing is overdone, and I want to make my death interesting, as life was not. So ive decided to cut off my tongue and bleed out. I am in possession of a decent amount of tranquilizer, the stuff they use on you at the dentist or orthodontist. Was gonna use that to numb most the pain. I will also accompany myself with a firearm to kill myself quickly if things go south. Any other tips like how I should cut my tongue or any precautions to take? If you're wondering why the tongue, it's how the WW2 pilots killed themselves to avoid capture, and am big fan of WW2
>>
Don't let yourself go through the motions of life anon. Life is so much more fulfilling and enjoyable when you decide to live life and go for what you want, not what others want. Find a goal/passion and be the best you can be. Your life won't be dull then.
>>
>>18642230
>I want to make my death interesting, as life was not
Don't give up. From what you're saying, I think you're more depressed than really in a tough spot where suicide would be the only way out (protip : and even then, suicide is hardly the best answer). Your girlfriend broke up with you and it's always a very hard time for everyone. How do you live with that ? Are you broken or do you feel like there's a big void ?

In either case, you might need some other activities, some things to do. If you're going through the motions, and feel like your life is a boring waste, you can do things to change that : try to go out, meet people, hangout with friends or family, just do things you don't usually do. It might seems stupid or artificial, but it's not entirely true. It's a work you have to do over yourself to get a better grasp on your own life, and it's definitely worth it. You have to "force" yourself to do things that you think can make you happier.

Life is not always a very funny thing, but don't end up like this anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.