[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501276932663.jpg (106KB, 1080x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1501276932663.jpg
106KB, 1080x1293px
Hi /adv/, I have a plan but I need some help.
>want a gf
>need social skills to get a gf
>need friends to practice skills
>need similar interests to get friends
>need hobbies to find similar interests
I wanna find some nice hobbies that would get me started on the great quest. At the moment I browse 4chan a lot. What kinda hobbies would you recommend me?
>>
>>18641986
Fuck off
>>
you see there is no answer to this because this advice was never workable from the beginning

"get a hobby" is codespeak for "i dont know how to help you but I must post"
>>
Get a hobby
>>
>>18641986

project based ones. i make movies. all my friends make movies. all of us met through making movies.
>>
1. Learn a musical instrument. Brass, strings, guitar, anything.
2. Learn to create something. Cook, weld, draw, write, construct sculptures from your feces, anything.
3. Read
4. Check your local news or MeetUp for fun and interesting events in your area
>>
>>18641986
OP, you're too innocent.
>weed
>cocaine
>do it
You will fit in those circles of potheads and cokeheads and find easy pussy. This is your only hope unless your a millionaire.
Now answer me this: what color LED should I put on my pc? Is orange or yellow to gross? RBG seem too common and blah.
>>
For some easy social skills, go outside and chat with strangers. Go somewhere where others congregate like a park and just introduce yourself. Hopefully this will help your social skills and anxiety, it did for me.
>>
If you're 21 it's incredibly easy to talk to people at bars. Just sit and open with something about the enviornment... anything from the weather to the drinks to the city.

If you're not 21 you have to be somewhere where socializing is expected to happen or you have to put yourself in a situation where you can initiate a conversation with someone because there's nothing better to do for either of you. Open up again with something along the lines of small-talk, something about the place you two are at or something that stands out.

Try and meet extroverted people to gain superconnectors... people who can introduce you to other extroverts and those secondary contacts can put you in touch with their social circles... and on it goes.

Meetup.com is a good place but full of really boring and uneventful people. Basically normal people. If you're fine with that though then go for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.