[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to watch the eclipse tomorrow with my dog, I bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1387.jpg (26KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1387.jpg
26KB, 750x530px
I'm going to watch the eclipse tomorrow with my dog, I bought eclipse sun glasses for me but will my dogs eyes be ok?
>>
no his eyes will not be ok. I would leave pupper inside.
>>
>>18641768
Doggo isnt going to give a shit about the sun unless you force him/her to look. You wouldnt do that would you?
>>
>>18641794
No way but what if he does look at it? I'm pretty sure it could hurt his eyes too
>>
>>18641768
He's not going to be interested in the sun, he's a fucking dog anon
>>
If it would hurt your eyes then of course it would hurt an animals eyes. Do you think animals have special eclipse filters in their eyes?
>>
I've read that pets getting eyefucked by eclipses is an old wives' tale and they won't look at it by themselves.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't personally be willing to risk it. I would leave him/her indoors.
>>
>>18641804
No more than if he looked at the sun on a normal day
>>
>>18641768
Unlike humans, pups aren't smart enough to WANT to look at the sun.

plus cant dogs not see up? or is that a myth?
>>
I don't know why you guys are saying doggos won't acknowledge the solar eclipse. They've evolved along humans just as long as us, maybe they can't be aware of their own consciousness (although this still debatable) but they may be smart enough to realize wtf is going on and why is it completely dark in their midday day cycle. I knew one doggo who could tell when a thunderstorm was coming before it even came when it was still sunny.

Do not underestimate your fellow canine brethren.
>>
>>18641768

Jesus fucking christ faggot if your dog goes blind just get a fucking new one
>>
>>18642373
Not true. During the full eclipse your eyes will be dialated and your dogs eyes as well. One look when the light starts peaking back through and your getting massive amount of light in the eye that you wouldn't normally get
>>
>>18642635
You can't just replace doggos anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.