[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling lost at 21..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 285x262px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 285x262px
Hey anons,

Just hoping for a bit of life advice.

I'm a guy and I'm 21 and from the UK and I feel lost and bored as fuck with life.

I had a gap year straight after I finished school but I just spent it working retail, then last year I tried university studying geology but I really fucking hated it and quit at the end of the first year and since then I've been working at a call center living at home with my parents.

I get so jealous seeing everyone I used to know pursue their passions and graduate from uni doing what they love whilst I'm clueless as fuck in what I'm doing with life. I only did geology because I got good grades in Geography and didn't really put any thought into it.

How did you guys and girls all find what you love or your passion? I used to like doing 3D modelling, product design, graphic design, drawing; that sort of stuff at school but I cannot think of a degree or career where I could do that...

Anyone want to point me in the right direction or share their experiences? Like maybe going to the gym or something to take my mind off it? I could do with a little inspiration.

Just feels like everyone else has something on their horizon but mine is empty.
>>
>>18641744
Ever since I was a kid, I was so certain I'd be a vet. Then I realized I didn't want to be a vet, so I followed in my sister's footsteps and went into ecology and research in college. That went fine, pretty rewarding, but then I had to figure out what to do after college. I started stressing about it years in advance.

I guess just over time, I became less concerned about a specific job I wanted and more about what things I wanted a job to have. Before I left college, I decided that my goal in life is to meet animals, so as long as there's that going on, I'm good to go. I doubt I'll go to grad school, and as a result I'll probably never make much money no matter what I do with animals, but I'm okay with that
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.