[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rent a sex dungeon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: HandOfStagnaros.png (457KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
HandOfStagnaros.png
457KB, 720x479px
I want to give my bf an amazing bdsm experience but I don't have the toys and both of us live with our moms (not underage, were both over 21). So I don't have the toys and even if I had ropes and cuffs I don't have a room I can tie him up in.

Does anyone know if there is something like a rentable dungeon with toys and stuff already there? How much would it cost and where do I find one?
>>
You want to rent sex toys...?
>>
>>18641717
Like ropes and handcuffs and hopefully a baseboard I can actually tie him to since I don't have one available.

Not dildos or buttplugs or any shit like that...
>>
Couldn't you just buy all the toys, at least the cheap ones and then go to a hotel?
>>
Those are the cheapest toys you can buy, just get them and go to a motel ffs
>>
>>18641727
Well I thought of that but I just figured if I'm gonna spend all that money I may as well see if theres a place that already specifically has all this stuff so I can provide the best experience possible.
>>
>>18641735
Are you guys on fetlife? It's easy to borrow equipment and space if you're in the community.

Also, on the note of rope bondage. Don't try it unless you know how to do it. You really need hands on training on it in order to do it properly. I'm just saying this since you mentioned that you don't own any rope.
>>
>>18641811
Yea I figured I wasn't going to do any full blown shibari on him. I just want to lightly restrain him so he doesn't feel inclined to turn the game around. But thats good advice thanks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.