[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here used networking websites like Tinder to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502909523498.gif (3MB, 242x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502909523498.gif
3MB, 242x263px
Has anyone here used networking websites like Tinder to make friends? I don't want to be perceived as a tramp by anyone I know for creating a profile on a hookup website.
>>
>>18641614
You don't make friends on Tinder.

Anyone that believes otherwise is deluded
>>
>>18641614
Do you know what has every boy and girl common? The desire to put penis into vagina. That is the biggest motivator for putting up with all the dating bullshit.

Friends are sort of the same, but you need some common activity / hobby / standpoint.

Find out what you are doing / like and find people with shared interests. Like online games lets you meet other gamers. Pubs will allow you to find anither alcoholics.

Try meetme, baddo, facebook, discord, kik or any social events and simply talk to people. Or even 4chan can work. I bet there are plenty of bored / alone people. Just post somethibg you find interesting with your email or something and see if anybody will text you and wont be troll.

Tldr what do you do for fun?
>>
>>18641614
Hookup websites are for hooking up. Men that use them are only interested in hooking up.

Not sure why the fuck you you would think any differently.
>>
>>18641625
Okay, Tinder's off the list. I just thought that was 'the' app to use these days.
>>18641631
I have no desire for a penis to enter my vagina anytime soon.

I don't have any hobbies since my life for the last 13 years has completely revolved around my job. I don't touch video games. Alcoholics are untrustworthy people.

Meetme is full of kids flexing their abs and girls in side angle shots. I used it years ago but I'm looking for something new.

FB is a lot of effort. I want something where I don't have to worry about maintaining my reputation around my peers. That includes any real life events and meet ups.

I despise kik for ruining a great website I used to frequent after an influx of newcomers that destroyed its culture. It's mostly horny teenagers anyway.

I would never meet with anyone from 4chan, I don't want to be murdered anytime soon.

I don't even know what hobbies I would enjoy. I liked woodworking in high school but some guy asked if I was a lesbian.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18641694
>13 years around job
Can i ask you what is your relationship status and what job? It sounds like you already started transformation to cat lady.

Also you sound unfriendly as fuck. Do you want somebody to hang out, for texting online or travelling world with? And why have you started looking only now?

And what else do you do besides
>sleep
>work
>sleep
? There has to be something more? And why are accusing me for being murderer? Do you know that meeting one is super rare? You have much bigger chance of getting killed in car accident.
>>
>>18641730
My relationship status is none of your business. I operate several businesses, but I'm thinking of retiring soon.

Strictly a texting buddy or online friend. I've been looking for like-minded people with good intentions for the majority of my life, but I tend to only attract people who want to get something out of me. Once they've got what they want they lose interest. I also don't have time for people who are mentally ill or emotionally unstable.

I network with people in my community, but that just ties in to work.

Don't think of it as a personal attack or a literal accusation. It's generally unwise to meet with strangers from this website.
>>
>>18641694
What do you work at?
What are your favorites movie/games/shows/music genre ect?
What do you prefer cat or dogs? Why?
Do you have a favorite actor?
No passions?

Maybe just join a big server on discord but i find hard to believe you don't enjoy anything at all
Even talking about your morning coffee can become a long conversation with the right people
It's the Internet so it's easy to find people that enjoy the same things you enjoy aswell

Also if you think people want something from you just stay anonymous
Maybe pretend to be a guy if you think that will help
>>
>>18641810
Wow friendly one aren't you.
>>
File: dont wait forever.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dont wait forever.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>18641810
>none of your business
I see. Some very high position ceo woman who has all the money and power in the world, just absolutely lonely?

Btw, you dont gain friend by using phrase
>none of your bussiness
This probably works very well for ugly horny top male male managers around you, but you need to share a piece of your mind to be somewhat interesting for "normal people".

>like-minded
Yeah, aggressive, direct, precise and to the point. But what would you talk with them about?

>personal attack
That was lame attempt at banter/joke but it evidently didnt hit. How old are you? 30+? Imho you shouldnt be looking for friends (i am still not sure type of people like you would ever stand them in the first place), but for husband so you dont end up with somebody you dont want to just because "the wall".
>>
>>18641838
I'm managing a new location right now until I find someone suitable to take my place.

>Favorite movies

It. Get Out. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I don't touch games.

>Favorite shows

All in The Family, Dark Shadows, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Highlander.

I had a dog once, but he was hit by a car. I buried him in my backyard and built a cross from the spare lumber in my garage. It's very pretty when the lilies are in bloom.

Judy Garland is my favorite actress.

I used to play piano. My ex told me I was a cold woman, I still think about what he said sometimes.

I'll try discord. I don't feel a connection to any of my peers, even though I interact with plenty of people on a daily basis. It's not worth pursuing if I have to pretend I'm someone that I'm not. Supper is nearly finished, I'll be on later.
>>
>>18641975
If you used to play piano, it'll be easier to pick it up again. You should start developing an interest in music, as that'll make you more appealing as a person overall. I'm guessing you want to be rich and successful, and being a patron of some art will at least look good and feel more fulfilling if the friend/relationship thing doesn't work out.

Why don't you play games? You sound like you have something against them.

You need to be less cold. You're a girl, so you shouldn't be kind to the point of foolishness, but you need to open up enough to be vulnerable with some people in order to make any fulfilling connections, just don't be stupid, but by the sounds of things being foolishly kind probably won't be your problem.
>>
I met a girl on tinder, we didn't really have chemistry but we still talk three years later
>>
>>18642273
That is called friendzoned. And it doesnt happen often for ladies.
>>
>>18641975
> Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Guy pretending to have a vagina detected

Why don't you just admit that you're a horny lawn care guy and go hire a hooker?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.