[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get gud at Tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170812_130933.jpg (67KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_130933.jpg
67KB, 500x652px
How do I get gud at Tinder?
>>
Act like an ass and uninterested.
>>
Realise that it doesn't matter what the fuck you say it's just a fucking game.

Go and lie on your profile, go and add 3 inches to your height to reach that 5'11, go and edit your photos.

It's a fucking shitshow, go and fuck some bitches mang
>>
>>18641552
Put up 4 pictures
3 serious ones and 1 joking
Pictures with dogs are the best kind of picture, other animals not so much.

Description has to be short and simple. Mine was just "coffee?" and it worked like a charm.

If you get a match, don't care about looking cool or whatever, just start with a joke or something to get a conversation going.

Don't worry about looking like a retard, you're not talking in person, she won't notice you sperg out.

Also, make sure your pictures are somewhat decent. Add an instagram filter if you're not photogenetic, it actually helps.
>>
>>18641553
This
>>
>>18641552
Plastic surgery.
>>
>>18641554
kek, but seriously this
>>
don't bother it's shite
>>
>>18641552
be chad
>>
>>18641553
how do i act uninterested if i have to initiate most of the talking?
>>
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>18641561
Just say "i dont care btw" after everything you say
>>
>>18641563
"hi, i don't care btw"
"nmu, i don't care btw"

i like it. will report back with findings
>>
The only type of girls going on tinder are 1. Desperate, and 2. Fucking self obsessed.

Distinguish between the two and treat each one accordingly
>>
>>18641552
Have a mirror pic with a six pack
Works like a charm
>>
>>18641554
And then when you meet them, they excuse themselves to the bathroom and...

Or if you meet them in your apartment and trick them into sex, you end up on the sexual register.
>>
Tinder was good at first, now its a lets make a profile and see how many likes I get and maybe fuck a chad.

Its rigged, there are like 15 guys competing for 3 girls.

Plus if you live in Europe, its a fucking dating/chat app, only girls I fucked are american or english sluts who are either tourists or come here for an exchange, they are down for straight hook ups unlike local bitches.
>>
>>18641568
>tourists or come here for an exchange
what else could they be after ?
>>
>>18641552
>How do I get gud at Tinder?

It is 98% looking good in your photo. Plan the composition of your photo and meticulously prepare your appearance like you were Eisenhower planning the god damned Normandy invasion. You have less than two seconds to make yourself look like you're worth fucking. Get the most out of them.
>>
>>18641552
>Take a photo of a dog shit.
>put two little m&ms on it for eye
>A candy banana for a smile.
About me: Cum lick me all over whores
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.