[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the last time i sit around and do nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

my girlfriends dad physically and emotionally abuses her, she says if i call the cops she'll go to foster care because her mom never did anything and she's 17. what can i do? should i kill him?
>>
>>18641283

killing him would still put her in foster care breh.

how long until shes 18?
>>
I saw my best bros gf get hit by her alcoholic father (he wasn't even drunk) and I literally shoved him onto the floor and sat on him with my knees while cussing and holding his arm onto the floor.

There is a very fine lining between being a white knight cuck who always sides with the chick and actually standing up for injustice and abuse.

Don't kill him, just calm the situation and call the cops. Foster care is better than abuse. Let her live with you if you're able.

I'll admit that I wanted to hammer his face in. It's not worth it though. He wins in a sense if you do.
>>
>>18641283

untrue. the mom would also be seen as a victim, and with the daughter being 17 the foster care system would rather just live with someone neglectful then abusive.

also, whats wrong with her going into fostercare? its better than getting beaten.

she can also just keep roaming around and staying at friends til she turns 18. if her dads abusive he likely wont care and she can threaten to call the cops if he does try anything.
>>
File: 1316274704470.png (139KB, 273x220px) Image search: [Google]
1316274704470.png
139KB, 273x220px
>>18641307
Holy fuck anon, that must've been a horrible moment in time but I think what you did was awesome.
>>
>>18641302

shes 18 in a few months

>>18641307

i really want to call the cops so bad but she is so adamantly against that, plus CPS has come to her house before and they literally just let him off with a warning because she didnt have any visible bruises.

>>18641312
that is a really good point. i'm gonna talk to her about that
>>
>>18641321

>shes 18 in a few months

then press charges for assault and get him arrested so she and the mom can chill.

or again just let her float around friends house. have her talk to her friends and their parents and just talk about needing a place to stay until graduation, then you can take her in or whatever. make a plan
>>
thanks for the help guys. she had to go to work so i cant talk to her about all the options until later but i know we are going to do something about it
>>
>>18641344

>she already has a job

yeah, shes going to be fine. worst case scenario she can jus tsleep and only sleep at home and be out for the rest of her time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.