[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a riddle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1427217234518.jpg (41KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1427217234518.jpg
41KB, 600x449px
Nigger says he's gonna shoot us up if we contact the police

So, do we contact the police?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: helmet.jpg (26KB, 576x302px) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
26KB, 576x302px
>>18641227
Make sure that he is not around, though.
>>
>>18641194
of course. Even if you do die, the police are on their way. Even if he gets away, the sooner the cops know the better. Criminals dont disappear, they're found more often then you think.

if you don't, he/she can do whatever they want to you with no repercussions
>>
>>18641194
He's not gonna go to jail for making a threat unless you can prove it somehow. Even if you do manage to get him arrested & convicted, he'll be out again in a few short years. Shoot him first
>>
This information is so conflicting

I don't think he has justification in his mind to shoot us up and go back to prison
If we call the cops on him, he'd just get more enraged
>>
>>18641335
Mate, it would be a HUGE mistake to assume that logical, rational thought will apply to this situation. Arm yourself, and be prepared for stupid shit to happen.
>>
>>18641194
Personally, I have a shit 'fight or flight' reflex, it's permanently on 'fight', so more than likely I'd have started a fight with the nigger. And probably died. So take this with a grain of salt.

You shoot the nigger.
>>
File: ee6984f11a64db9072065683aedad9cb.jpg (224KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ee6984f11a64db9072065683aedad9cb.jpg
224KB, 1680x1050px
Why do what did you do?
>>
>>18641370
He claimed we owed him cash. I paid him some of it because he wouldn't leave our property at 1 am and he wouldn't verify that we owe him money. Just that "he's gonna get his dough." After calling back in the morning saying I want the money back or I'm going to call the cops, he threatened to blow us away.
>>
got to elaborate, what is he doing?
>>
I never understood this
>call police
>he gets arrested
>can't shoot you
Worst case maybe need swat idfk
>>
Just fucking shoot him. This is literally why the law allows us to have guns: so that niggers with guns can't walk onto your property and threaten you.
>>
>>18641394
The cops could have gotten him off your property. Now you're just going to get into "he says she says" territory and the cops won't help with that. Don't give your money to some random asswipe off the street unless you never want to see it again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.