[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My stupid conversation topics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>M
>18
>average looking
>never had a gf before

There is a girl who I know irl and I think I'm falling for her. I can only speak to her on fb cuz I never see her irl. She talks to a friend of mine (nothing romantic, he already has a gf). But I'm afraid that friend of mine has told her or will tell her embarrassing stories about me (every one of those stories is true but I've changed).

Now, she is an astonishing qt and I have a feeling she will be disgusted if I message her cuz we are totally different leagues (I know there is no such thing as leagues, we're all gonna die so none of that shit matters). But I still feel like she might be in discomfort if I engage in conversation with her.

Now, I usually start talking to someone new about their interests. My interests are the creation of Earth, philosophy and democracy. I have no clue what her interests are.

So, I am asking 1 simple question: When you start talking to someone online with whom you want to start a romantic relationship in the future with, what do you actually message them?
>>
>afraid that friend of mine has told her or will tell her embarrassing stories about me (every one of those stories is true but I've changed).
who cares
>>
>>18641185
Where I live, many people are stupid enough to care.
>>
Generally you should stfu about your interests, unless they are "jogging and travelling", because nobody really cares or just makes fun of you. Silence is golden.
>>
You and I
Like two rivers
From a small pond
Meeting at the vast ocean
>>
>>18641181
An answer to your simple question :

>improvise

Really, there is no golden phrase to start a conversation with. Try starting with common interests, for example (if you have any, that is)
Don't start with completely random shit but neither with confessing yourself like a faggot. Something in between, if possible.

Also wtf do you mean by leagues ? Like, she is the overconfident twat and you are a beta ? lol
If she'll turn you down then just get over it and find somebody else, no shame in that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.