[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a bad outlook on women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

I'd say I've got a pretty average pool to form an opinion on dating women by now. I'm a male 26 and I've dated about 60 females.

I've come to the conclusion that most women in their mid 20's only seem to care about what their partner has and can provide for them. Their feelings of intimacy are flighty and need to be constantly supplimented romance or need to be impressed with each feat unrealistically outdoing the last to maintain their interest.

I've yet to meet a woman that simply accepted their partner, was a rational and fair adult in the relationship and willing to contribute back as much as their partner. Instead most try to use sex as a bargaining chip, haven't accomplished much of anything while expecting everything to be handed to them and drop you as soon as weakness is displayed.

The best relationships came when I was treating my partner like garbage, but that's not who I enjoy being, and I'm honestly tired of being a dancing monkey to keep a relationship going. Is it likely to expect a 50/50 relationship in modern dating or this the shit that I have to look forward to?
>>
>>18641176

if you dated men you'd probably be saying the same thing. you only notice this in women because thats who you spend your time dating and analyzing.

regardless, solid partnerships exist, but you have to remember we are different genders. we have different needs and desires and such that balance us out. despite what I said earlier you may actually find it easier to date men if you were able to arouse your self to date someone like your close platonic male friends. Its kind of a modern myth that men and women are supposed to spend every waking moment 'hanging out' together if they're in a relationship. it wasn't the way things were done for thousands of years.
>>
>>18641176
>i'd say have had a pretty average pool of women
well you would be wrong if you said that. just the fact your "pooling" women indicates part of the problem. believe it or not, there are plenty of men and women who don't jump at the first opportunity to have sex. I believe you'll have a better dating experience with these people, if they aren't already taken.

thanks for accepting feedback, anon.
>>
>>18641176
So, just tossing an idea out there... any chance you're just attracted to shitty women?
>>
This is most women OP. They all want to be romanced all the time. Yet they never put in any effort themselves. Yes it's unfair, but sometimes you just gotta play the game if you want to get laid.
>>
>>18641214
Im not ruling it out, most people are attracted to those that treat them poorly. I'm attracted to self reliant, adventurous, high energy kinesthetic women, intelligence is a plus, sports like dancing or fighting is a big plus.

I don't like materialistic vapid women who pine for status or attention.
>>
>>18641224
That seems like it's impossible to keep up infinitely, and eventually burn me out if it's not returned. And I'm romantic as shit.
>>
>>18641176
This is basically just the natural way of things, OP. Men are the inventors, workers, do-ers, and women are the judges. It's her place in the world to look at you and your life's work, and decide "good enough" or "not good enough." There's no sense in getting bitter about it, unless you're gonna go all the way and turn yourself into a woman.
>>
>>18641233

thats why a lot of relationships fail. its a lot of the woman expecting to be romanced and not putting effort forth and when theres proble mwith the marriage the man has to work on it.

back in the day it was a bit more balanced because the wife at least cooked and cleaned the house for ya, but since we need two people to work its become a lot more equal in general but the woman still expects romance.

romance is essentially the price oyu pay for sex now.
>>
>>18641189
I just find that men have to do more work (literally) to tend to a woman's needs, we have to provide money, shelter, security, emotional security, romance, humor and intelligence and cater to emotional instability. I don't find the scales balance out very well.
>>
You're just choosing bad partners, anon. I'm unemployed (a student, so not a NEET, but I'm still broke), live with my parents while being 20+, I have a history of serious mental illnesses that led to multiple suicide attempts. My gf gets nothing out of me except my company and yet she loves me, has sex with me whenever she can, cooks for me, listens to my insecurities etc. Good women are out there, but you have to pick carefully. You aren't being picky if you have dated 60 women.
>>
>>18641255

>we have to provide money

not really, most women work, if these 60 women were unemployed and living with you then yeah thats a problem, but not the one you're thinking.

>shelter

again, women work, they pay rent, if your girls are moving in with your and not paying for their half of everything you're etiher time traveling or doing something really wrong.

>security

what does this even mean? what are you actually doing to provide 'security' to these girls? and you can't refrence emotional security because you list that a little after.

>humor

girls I date have humor, some like mine some dont, never been something that im expected to put in.

>intelligence

most girls I date have intelligence, some dont, but the dumb ones dont expect me to provide intelligence thats just weird.

i think there is a grain of truth in what you are talking about here OP dont get me wrong, but i dont think you've actually pinpointed anything. because most of what you just listed is inaccurate for the current culture or just a really stupid idea. being mad that a woman expects you to provide 'humor and intelligence' is really weird.
>>
>>18641238
That gives women all the power in a relationship which directly conflicts with masculinity and dominance, I don't get it.
>>
File: 1498229169183.png (2MB, 1052x779px) Image search: [Google]
1498229169183.png
2MB, 1052x779px
>>18641238
This is the most layman way of explaining homo sapiens in less than 5 sentences, I've ever seen. Bravo.
>>
>>18641203
>>18641203
>>18641203
>>
>>18641274

being a judge is not the same as being a judge, jury, and executioner. everyone judges you. your girlfriends going to judge you too. you can judge someones work while still being supportive of it. it does not give her all the power, it just encourages you to do your best.

you're looking at the word 'judged' a little too harshly I think.
>>
Sounds like you're jaded, which I hear happens to people when they have had a lot of partners like you do.

Maybe you should stop dating until you feel better? Go on a spirit quest or something
>>
>>18641176
>The best relationships came when I was treating my partner like garbage, but that's not who I enjoy being
>treating my partner like garbage
Elaborate.
>>
>>18641274
That's only true if you're "not good enough." If she deems you "good enough," and other women do too, then you have the upper hand and she has to make an effort to keep you interested.
>>
>>18641176
>I've come to the conclusion that most women in their mid 20's only seem to care about what their partner has and can provide for them.

> Instead most try to use sex as a bargaining chip, haven't accomplished much of anything while expecting everything to be handed to them and drop you as soon as weakness is displayed.

Wow, this guy hot the nail right on the head when it comes to women and relationships.

Op, if I where you I'd spend more time on hobbies like playing or watching sports, spending time with family or friends, whatever it takes to forget about dating for a while.

Enjoy your life more and you don't need to chase/date frequently.
>>
>>18641266
I'll clarify
Money: most women dont respect you if they make more money in the relationship, it gives them more power and dominance when they're looking for it from you.

Shelter: while it turns out that there are more female first time home owners than men recently the amount of women looking for providers in all fields haven't changed.

Security/emotional security or stability: is a massive requirement for a woman to feel "safe" stable and happy in a relationship. I can't think of too many women who would want to date an out of shape pussy unless he was doshed out. And a constant reassurance of her status in the relationship from what i can tell is necessary.

Humor and intelligence are one offs but fall under basically keeping the woman in the relationship entertained consistently.

I'm not bitter or angry, I'm just jaded of finding consistently negative traits over a large group and having to put up with them.
>>
File: 1503085295905.jpg (72KB, 620x442px) Image search: [Google]
1503085295905.jpg
72KB, 620x442px
>>18641274
You see, when a man is great, he suddenly gets 50 attractive Stacies orbiting him (not kidding) as opposed to Stacey's usual 10 average looking orbiters.

Now that is fucking power.
>>
>>18641329

>most women don't respect you if they make more money in the relationship

cool, so you don't provide money, you just make money.

>the amount of women looking for providers havent changed

dude, if even HALF of your women werent paying part of the rent, i will concede here, but i doubt thats the case.

>by security I mean I work out

i doubt oyu want to date a fat saggy woman either, so its a fair trade. you aren't providing security, you are just working out.

i dont think you're bitter or angry, i dont think you're even jaded anon. I think there is stil lthat grain of truth in there but i dont think you understand what it is right now. do more soul searching and you'll find the real issue here.
>>
>>18641330
The hierarchy of the entire world goes like this:
Powerful men > beautiful women > beautiful men > the rest of the women > the rest of the men
>>
>>18641330
I get that ensures a stronger species overall and it makes complete sense, it just doesn't make dating enjoyable to be this fucking Superman all day every day.
>>
File: 1498174114257.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498174114257.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>18641337
What did you do?
>>
>>18641314
I know, Just seems like more unquantifiable inane bullshit like "tests"
>>
>>18641303
Treating my partner with disrespect, not returning phone calls or giving her the attention I wanted to give, being too busy for her, feigning disinterest and general scumbag shit like just walking out after dinner or sex.

The return on my partners affection when I was acting like a shitbag was through the roof. Problem is I hate shitbags, I hate acting like a shitbag to get the partnership I'm looking for, and anything disingenuous I'm don't do anymore.
>>
>>18641347
>>
File: 1503225447650.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1503225447650.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>18641388
Yeah, that's what happens when you call a she for he.
>>
>>18641229
>most people are attracted to those that treat them poorly.

No. No they aren't. This isn't actually how shit works.

I promise you, most healthy, balanced human beings are not attracted to people that treat them like shit.

>I don't like materialistic vapid women who pine for status or attention.

And yet, if you keep ending up with them, there's something that keeps pulling you towards them.
>>
>>18641395
>post something offensive about wamen
>get banned
>>
File: 1499753432271.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499753432271.gif
3MB, 250x252px
>>18641400
Yeah, we live in interesting times :)
>>
>>18641203
I don't go out with the intention of "pooling" women. My only interest was a long term relationship, which I've had 6-8 of. But I would have been happy with just the one. The rest basically turned out to be hookups.
>>
>>18641400

>post garbage outside of /b/ (including trolls, flames, racism, sexism
>get banned
>OH WOW WHAT A SHOCK
>>
>>18641422
This isn't /b/?!
>>
>>18641176
Nobody said life was fair, don't go into a relationship expecting women to be men -- they're not, no matter how much they act like one.

Try to find a more traditional female, OP.
Join church and live a more natural relationship with women and God.
>>
File: 1494734847933.png (320KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494734847933.png
320KB, 477x480px
>>18641425

kek
>>
>>18641379
>Treating my partner with disrespect
Not being specific here.

>not returning phone calls
>giving the attention that I wanted to give
>being too busy
None of these things are bad. By "not returning phone calls" I'm assuming you mean not immediately as opposed to not ever. The latter will eventually make a girl give up. You probably gave them the impression that you're actually doing shit with yourself and not just waiting on them to be available. This is a good thing. If you're too easy, she will get bored. Period.

>feigning disinterest
Vague.
>walking out after dinner or sex
Kind of weird to walk out after dinner, but it worked, so whatever. The only problem I'm seeing is that you weren't genuine in doing it(hence why you call it 'acting like a shitbag'). I guess you're "nicer" than you were acting in these relationships. Even so, you can see where you got better results. You don't want to be a 'shitbag', but you can't be too nice, either. Find a balance between the two. If you're too nice, she will abuse you. If you're too mean... I guess you feel bad. Or she leaves. Whatever. Tweak your approach to fit the situation. You can't be afraid to be mean. It's necessary.

Meet a nice girl? Test her out and see what works for you. Meet a brat? Be more of a 'shitbag' and bring her down a peg until she becomes decent. They become decent? You can be nicer(notice the 'er'). Women are going to be abusive by nature. It's up to you to moderate their behavior, and that's only possible when they like you/are interested. Once you teach them how to be likable, you can be nicer to them. It's a process you're going to have to learn yourself.
>>
>>18641379
Alright here's the thing about this: Everything is more enjoyable when you have to work for it, earn it, and it's uncertain if you'll get it. And everything gets boring if you can have it just by snapping your fingers. This applies to men and women, it applies to you too. The first mistake is thinking of it as a "bad" thing when it's just normal human behavior.

You had to act like a shitbag because you were faking it. You were pretending to be too busy for her. You were creating the artificial impression that you were an important guy with a lot going on in his life, when, in reality, she was your #1 priority and the center of your attention at all times. It was all an act to manipulate her into liking you more. So yeah, in that case, you were being a shitbag.

But you would've had exactly the same effect on her if you really were busy with other things, if you had responsibilities to a lot of different people. If she really did have to compete & work for your attention because you're an ambitious guy with a lot to do each day. You get what I mean? If it wasn't all an act, you wouldn't be a shitbag.
>>
>>18641434
>>18641379
Also, my thoughts aren't straight, so I hope that was somewhat cohesive. You've got the right idea, but you're just not being genuine. What needs to be understood is that you CAN be nice, but if you give her what she wants, for free, with no effort on her part, she's not going to respect you for it.

Also, drop the expectation for a woman to be rational. Most are not unless they've been taught or conditioned to be. That's not even sexism talking. Women operate on some weird shit, man, and it doesn't always make sense. In knowing that, you don't have to be condescending. Just understand that women, well, are going to act like women. Can't get but so mad at them for it. Point out flawed logic or shitty behavior, and correct it, but don't blame her for it.

That 'sex as a bargaining chip' nonsense only works if you let it. Yeah, she might be hot. Yeah, you might want to fuck her, but you should be willing to take a loss as well. If she threatens to walk out, shrug your shoulders and let her go. A chase is good, but being whipped is not. Like I said, you can't lose your spine. She's one of but so many women out there. She might be cute, but she's not special. There's a lot of women out there.

As far as flighty feelings are concerned, you are correct. How she feels and how "happy" she might be can change on any given day. Don't entertain that shit, otherwise you'll just be fulfilling whatever random request she has to come up with, and she'll never be satisfied. If you're happy and want to stay that way, you're going to have to let her feel whatever it is she feels and remain goddamn happy. If she's genuinely upset, then there will be a solution. If she's just in "one of those moods," then fuck it and carry on. She'll either follow along and be happy or do whatever she thinks she has to do. If she leaves, let her go. She'll be back. Or not. Just roll with it. Again, I hope this came out sensibly and coherently.
>>
>>18641440
I started comparing my gf to my anime waifus while presenting my anime waifus as real people to her, for example I will say "Sarah from work is so good, she does this and that for Jack. Jack is such a lucky man to have her" while Sarah = some anime girl who does and says x thing I like and Jack = random made-up dude. I say this specifically to undermine her confidence and make her doubt herself.

The result? She cooks me dinner, is suddenly a lot more eager to have sex, texts me romantic shit, all to keep my attention. If I didn't do this she wouldn't do shit for me, she needs to think I might be leaving her for someone better to act like a decent partner. Maybe if she were less of a selfish cunt and acted like she's genuinely interested in me and nice things for me *spontaneously* for once I wouldn't need to act like this.
>>
>>18641496
All of that is a fucking problem.
Acting and hinting to manipulate desired behavior instead of being able to speak honestly about what's bothering you and what you like/dislike like an adult and have it be just as effective is bullshit.
>>
>>18641496
Competition is good. It keeps her in check. Why make up girls, though? Just keep some girls in your circle or as an option. You don't have to rub in it her face, but it's good to have options.

>>18641496
>Maybe if she were less of a selfish cunt and acted like she's genuinely interested in me and nice things for me *spontaneously* for once I wouldn't need to act like this.
That's a bit dubious. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't give a shit about changing her behavior. Does she actually like you? If not, why is she your girlfriend? Rather, why did you give her put her in that position?

Well, like I said, you're going to have to teach her how to be likable. It is not inherent. If she's changing her ways, then good. Keep at it. My only suggestion is replace those anime girls with actual girls. Have some other options. You don't have to take them, but having them available is never a bad thing, and, as I said, will keep her in check. If she gets jealous, that means she still cares and will still try. That's not a bad thing.

>>18641524
I was under the impression that he was already doing this, and it wasn't working, or at least not as well as it should.
>>
>>18641496
The thing is though, if she did that - if she devoted all her attention to you, constantly did things for you just because she's thinking of you, if she couldn't wait for you to come home every day - you'd start to hate it. It'd be nice for a few weeks, and then it'd start to feel like smothering. You'd start looking for excuses to get away from her just to have personal space & quiet.

It sounds weird, but we want to want things, we don't actually want to get them. You know how a video game stops being fun after you beat the final level? Relationships work the same way. If there's no challenge or struggle, there's nothing to hold your interest.
>>
>>18641440
The problem is I have a great job that's high paying and in high respect, it seems as if I can't have a relationship and be able to give it as much attention as I fucking want to without it being treated as a negative.
>>
>>18641536
>if she devoted all her attention to you, constantly did things for you just because she's thinking of you, if she couldn't wait for you to come home every day - you'd start to hate it.
It's not impossible for him to moderate this. Also, hopefully his girlfriend has some goddamn friends(requirement for me) so that she doesn't HAVE to spend every waking moment with him.

It's not that hard to demand being left alone. She's not even clingy as it is, from what he's telling us. She's likely not going to become clingy.
>>
>>18641544
Why don't you just not go 100% in at the start? Give her a little bit at the start, and if she becomes your girlfriend(and is decent), you can gradually give her more. If you just shower her from the start, she'll either get bored or intimidated. Chill out, dude.
>>
>>18641524
>being able to speak honestly about what's bothering you and what you like/dislike

I'm not, because if I speak honestly about what's bothering me and what I like/dislike, she throws a huge tantrum and starts yelling how I never do anything for her, even though I pay for her shit and listen to her bitching about her work, about her girlfriends, about some random dude minding his business and not just reading her mind that she wanted to go *that* specific way, and all other nonsense crap. Her mouth is an infinite complaint machine. It wears you down. I can only relax when she's not around because at least finally there's some silence.
Maybe if she would finally shut up and let me speak I could actually speak?
>>
>>18641536
I'd like to just communicate that her behavior is overwhelming and curb her affection through direct communication and have it be effective. Instead of looking to get away or seeking attention of other people and not explain any feeling on the issue. Fucking games are for children.
>>
>>18641398
Power dynamics in relationships denote challenge and interests, if a girl is challenging she is more attractive.

I keep ending up with people like this because the traits I like are rare and the traits is dislike ate nearly across the board. Cyphering them out through dating and the real personality usually displays itself after a year rather than initially.
>>
>>18641330
dad society is best
>>
>>18641572
Women usually complain constantly to their partner when they're not happy in the relationship. Their acting unlikeable is a subtle communication for their overall happiness and they think it's effective for whatever the fuck reason. Alpha up, stop paying for her shit and tell her to quit complaining, then ignore them completely.
>>
>>18641572
>Her mouth is an infinite complaint machine. It wears you down.
Then tell her to shut the hell up for once. If she's not making sense, then tell her she's not making sense and explain her bullshit.

How do you normally communicate with her? At what point did she get comfortable with throwing fits and yelling at you, and for what reason did you let that be an option for her? Calm her down, shut her up, and just plainly explain the situation. You can't be afraid or too tired deal with her. That's when shit starts to get out of hand.

>>18641578
>Fucking games are for children.
She's a woman. You're going to have to play the game. Like I said, you can point out and correct bullshit, but you can't get mad at her for it. She's being genuine.

I wouldn't sit through her bitching about work. She has friends for that. That shit's just a buzzkill. Same with the girlfriends. Stop letting her do that.

>>18641627
See, he gets it.
>>
>>18641544
Well I don't know then. Maybe you're too clingy/smothering, or maybe you're just dating lousy women, I really have no way of knowing.

Like, if you had a relationship where you could finally "give it as much attention as you want to," how much time would you spend together? How much would you text/talk when you're not together?
>>
>>18641632
>but you can't get mad at her for it
And when I say "mad" I mean hold it against her. You have every right to get upset if she's bugging you. You say you want to be able to just talk to her? That's somewhat possible, but you're going to have to make it happen. She will not change on her own. Backing down is not an option. You've gotta be honest with yourself and with her. It'll take time, energy, and patience, but it's what you've gotta do. Also, don't think that this will ever stop, either. The process will continue through the entirety of the relationship.

>>18641632
>>18641627
Although they're not "acting" unlikable. They are BEING unlikable. That is how they are until they learn otherwise, i.e. from you. Your girlfriend throwing tantrums is her being honest. It's not always about the relationship, though. It can just be her.
>>
>>18641176
If youve dated 60 females in that time then there might be something wrong with you thats putting things out of reach, and warping your perception which then leads to self fulfilling prophecies and confirmation bias.

That was a mouthful..

I dont mean that as an insult. Were all fucked up. This is a constructive look from my perspective. But when youre way above or below average on something that most people experience, then there is something unique about you that will completely change your personal experience and warp your perception.

>women like assholes

And you have men in abusive relationships as well. They talk less about it. The truth is is everyone wants to be loved and if you compromise someones self worth and make them feel like garbage, they will cling to whatever they can get (or what they have if they have it already) and hold on for dear life. Theyll even keep going back. Ive seen males do the exact same thing, but because the stereotype rests on females and men dont admit to this shit, it looks more like thats just how they are.

Also if youve dated 60 women in such a short time then you definitely didnt have time to get to know someone before jumping in (assuming they were one after another and not simaltaneous.) and didnt stay in long enough to develop a real deep bond that involves pair bonding hormones that dont become the lead in a relationship until a year or two.

>possible to find a 50/50 in this day and age

Im 29 and married. Had 10 sexual partners. My wife is my best friend, we are very equal in every respect, and our relationship is built on trust and mutual admiration. Yes its possible.
>>
>>18641606
And we've figured it out.

You can't chase after difficult women, then complain that your relationships are all terrible. The type of relationship you want is possible, but not out of the women you keep pursuing.
>>
>>18641572
Maybe, and I know this is a radical idea, you shouldn't stay in a shitty relationship, you dummy.
>>
>>18641254
So in other words you think its a bad thing women want deeper feelings in a relationship rather than just sex?
Wat? Thats exactly the opposite of what OP wants
>>
>>18641606
So youre treating it like a game, going after girls you need to use tricks and gimmicks for (probably because men fucked with them before like youre doing now so theyre already broken and guarded), instead of normal ones who dont need tricks or gimmicks because your personalities mesh naturally, and then wondering why you never find anyone compatible enough for a 50/50 relationship...

Demographics and sample sources motherfucker do you speak it?
>>
>>18641754
Unless I'm posting up outside of a highschool I'm not going to find a girl without relationship baggage, especially that can be romanced without a plan in modern dating.

I was lucky enough to be mutually exclusive with a girl the first time I dated and I doubt I'll ever find a relationship as genuine again.
>>
File: 1477780527159.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477780527159.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
>>18641176

>I've yet to meet a woman that simply accepted their partner, was a rational and fair adult in the relationship and willing to contribute back as much as their partner.

Its because you're not a good guy. If you were a good guy you would have met a good woman by now. You don't attract good people because you're not a good person. Simple as that.
>>
>>18641995
Fucking what?
Being a bad person precludes me from meeting good people? Or vice versa?

I'll tell you what anon, EVERYONE thinks they're a good person. Everyone thinks they're in the right. The last girl I dated was just lazy, she didn't contribute to the relationship, it didn't make her any morally questionable.
>>
>>18641655
I think the affection level needs to be equal between partners, my first relationship we were inseparable. We talked daily enjoyed each other's company at the damn DMV.

Now as I get older everyone my age has baggage and dating genuinely without past damages and bias is next to impossible.
>>
>>18641995
No seriously, this guy is right. If you go out of your way to be a great person, and I'm talking good morals, caring, receptive, all the things most guys tell you not to be, you meet really great women eventually who are attracted to you. You will have to learn to weed out the ones that are terrible but want "a good guy", but if you are a seriously good person, taken a hard look at yourself and your life, and worked on changing it for the best, you meet some really great women... eventually.

If you are an asshole who runs with all the other asshole community members, that's what you get in return.
>>
>>18642027
"Everyone thinks they're in the right" and almost everyone is a self centered jerk. Look at why relationships don't last and yet there are some very few people who do make it work. It's not magic, they are usually really amazing, caring, and wonderful people. OP, you have to realize you have flaws, are selfish, break yourself down, reflect on what makes a person good, and grow that way in order to attract others like that. Best of luck if you seriously give that a try. It's a very long and hard road.
>>
>>18641749

>So in other words you think its a bad thing women want deeper feelings in a relationship rather than just sex

i said nothing of the sort. learn to read.
>>
>>18642027
you spend a tremendous amount of time analyzing your partners and almost none analyzing yourself.
>>
>>18642027

>Being a bad person precludes me from meeting good people? Or vice versa?

You're looking for a rational, fair adult, correct? If you're 26 years old and you are completely incapable of interacting with and developing a relationship with a rational, fair adult the only logical explanation is that you yourself are not a rational, fair adult. The simplest explanation for why you cannot find an objective good, genuine woman is because you are not attracting them or they are not attracted to you.

I don't know anything specific about your character but what the strikingly obvious conclusion here is that you don't have any qualities that genuine, honest women find attractive. You yourself have admitted that your best relationships came when you were treating your partner like garbage. If that doesn't scream "I can't attract good women" I don't know what does. I've never met a single decent woman in my 35 years on this planet who would entertain a relationship with someone who treated them like garbage. Granted, that is just my personal observation and can't be held as universal fact but it really fits with the logical simplicity of the narrative I'm trying to illustrate here.

I don't relish in how cut and dry this may seem but there are objectively low quality men with objectively bad attitudes and undesirable personalities all over this planet. They exist and no one, not even you, can deny their existence. I, for one, don't find it completely out of the realm of possibilities that you could be one of those guys. You have a series of strikingly bad qualities, perceptions and personality traits yet your lack of being able to admit that the problem lies with you and not with women has caused your confusion with the fact that your negative attitude hasn't yielded positive results.

Its the simplest answer, anon. You just being not a good person is exponentially more likely an explanation than something being wrong with every woman in their 20's.
>>
>>18642058
Yeah try analyzing yourself introspectively without bias. There's a reason therapists go to therapy.
>>
>>18642061
^This
>>
>>18642071
>Say I don't like shitbags
>Don't like acting like a shitbag

Must be a shitbag.

Might as well give up then.
>>
>>18642080
Yup, might as well. If you can't look seriously at who you are as a person and admit you and everyone have faults but working to improve yourself makes you a better person, then just give up. As I said, and not the other guy, it's a very long road man.
>>
>>18642061
Anecdotal evidence isn't compelling, your experiences, demographic and age group differ from mine.

Please list these clear cut negative qualities you say I have.
>>
>>18642070
Nobody can analyze themselves without bias, but your the biggest fucking loser 'cause you don't even try.
>>
File: 1440117343637.gif (1MB, 287x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440117343637.gif
1MB, 287x206px
>>18642088

>Anecdotal evidence isn't compelling, your experiences, demographic and age group differ from mine.

Listen, man, you don't have to believe me. I don't really care, honestly, but all I can say with a fair amount of certain is that you're far more interested in finding reasons why I'm wrong then even momentarily pondering the possibility I could be right which, anecdotal evidence aside, is just further evidence to support the hypothesis that are willfully ignorant of your own shortcomings because you're too busy vigorously analyzing everyone else's.

I'm not interested in having a spirited debate with you to combat the narrative you have in your head that you're the good, rational one in the world and all the women are just incapable of seeing it when all evidence suggests the contrary. I'm not interested in a debate because you're not interested in having a debate. Throughout this thread you've shown that the only thing you're interested in is reinforcing the delusion you have that you're right and everyone who disagrees with you just isn't smart enough to see how right you are. You protect this delusion so fiercely because without it you would be stuck with the painful reality that you don't deserve the life and the women you think you do.

Look in the mirror, anon. You're not a good dude. Good women don't like you. Your terrible attitude repels them. I'm not interested in convincing you that what I'm saying is the truth I can only hope that my words stick long enough for you to seriously take pause from your endless, scathing condemnations of other people and take a moment to look inside yourself. You may not like what you see and I suspect that your fear of realizing you're not a good person might be a big reason you're so opposed to doing it. So long as you insist that you have no responsibility in the trajectory of your love life it will continue to spin out of control. Thats all I have to say, really.
>>
>>18642088

Lastly, you've admitted yourself you have a bad outlook on women. Its the name of your thread. Stop fighting, anon. Stop making your shit everyone else's problem. Look in the mirror and deal with it, dude. Deal with your shit.
>>
>>18642237
this, you came to the advice board to ask for advice OP. Nobody here has any investment in your life, we're all nameless anons, and yet you lash out at any attempt to help you.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.