[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0161.jpg (113KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
113KB, 1280x960px
>2 years ago
>just got out of high school
>have first job
>best friends gf shows up at my work
>she's pregnant and he won't talk to her she says
>cried and shit
>take her side since friend is acting unusually immature and back then I considered myself a "take the high road" type
>shit goes down for a few months
>I just ignore my friend and talk to the pregnant gf whenever she wants
>she came by my house like everyday
>after a few months she dumps my exfriend but we keep hanging out
>I make a move on her since her being single plus around me all the time are like all the requirements of a desperate loser nice guy
>she's into me too, she says, but two weeks of awkward making out and she goes back to my old friend
>shamefully I immediately go on the defensive trying to explain myself to friends and even try to fix relationship with my old friend.
>and I do, everything goes back to normal in a couple months, but people seem to have a little less respect for me, and I have a lot less respect for myself at this point
>stop hitting people up to chill, tell people to stop texting me, start working a lot more.

6 months ago I realized I had become just like that picture of the sad guy and the 20 y/o birthday cake. I told myself I was gonna turn things around.
>new job, very demanding in people skills
>slowly rebuilding my personality, can make people laugh again
>get back in touch with some old friends
>genuinely enjoy being around them too
>been getting interest from a female, just told her last night I'd text her this weekend to hangout

It's really all going great when I write it out, but my emotional state has still never been good since that situation with my best friends girl. I feel so much shame, so much hate for myself as a person because of this.

Right now I am frozen in fear. I'm terribly sad and lonely and have no idea how long I'll manage it, thoughts of suicide have been the daily for years, but I'm so afraid I'll fuck my life up again somehow.
>>
Hit character limit so I didn't get to explain everything.

I don't want to kill myself just because of my mistakes, it's really because I feel completely stuck by the fear of repeating them. I'm probably not gonna end up messaging this girl, but I know I should.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.