[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

love triangle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: aqua 4.png (367KB, 543x543px) Image search: [Google]
aqua 4.png
367KB, 543x543px
Hi /adv/, this is my first post on this board. Just wanted to share my situation with you guys and see what you think of it. I'm afraid that I might fuck up and do something stupid on my own. Sorry about the wall o' text.

>be 18, in year 13 (12th grade)
>be friends with guy (let's call him A) for 6 years
>A has sister, two years younger (let's call her B)
>A says B is autistic, think she might just be weird
>transferred to different school after end of first year at secondary school
>eventually started becoming actual friends with B and getting feelings for her
>went to sleepover at A's and B's house
>B does really intimate things during the sleepover (holding hands, resting her head on my lap, hugging me from behind, getting really close for no apparent reason)
>assume it's just her being autistic but start to think it's something else; start getting hopes up thinking she likes me
>few days later, she starts talking about how much she likes this guy that A and I are friends with (let's call him C)
>says that she stalks him and gives him presents, finds his personality attractive, but thinks she fucked up their relationship too much for it to go beyond just jokes
>ask C about it, says that he doesn't know B well, is just creeped out by her obsession and that she does it to get attention from the "older boys"
>try to forget about it and act normal
>every time we meet up, B always does the same kinds of things and even escalates it to touching her face against mine when she's showing me something etc, and talks about her boobs in private messages
>still talks about C
>things get to the point where I start feeling misled and can't tell what her intentions are
>start thinking about confessing and telling her everything, laying all the cards on the table, even if it doesn't give me the outcome I want

What should I do? Should I tell her, or do I talk to her brother about it and hope he can help me? I don't want to lose my best friend over a grill
>>
I dont know what you see man, but i see a ton of red flags. You should really not bother yourself with that girl, you 'll get burned
>>
>>18641505
I mean, she's only 15 and aside from what I've said here, she's really nice. Maybe she's confused herself and doesn't know what to do? I dunno. I really appreciate your help though, thanks man.
>>
>>18641525
Sorry to have to post again, but I made a typo on the main post. She's three years younger than me, not two. Sorry about the confusion.
>>
Seeing red flags through rose coloured glasses in dangerous op
>>
File: 1cc.png (347KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
1cc.png
347KB, 600x788px
Sound's like B is one of those that are either
1) Really open about herself to literally everyone
2) Opened up to you because you're a friend

I honestly would like to see these people IRL, because it's hard to imagine what kind of people A and B are. But from the way C described the situation, she seems like an overly attaching person, and the way she's with you, that might be the case.

Anyways, if I were you I'd get close with A and B as a good friend, but I wouldn't get together with my friend's brethren.
>>
>>18641540
Yeah it's gotten to the point where I can't even tell what is normal and what is a giant red alert staring me in the face.

So assuming this girl means trouble, what do you think is the best course of action? I think that if I keep quiet she'll only provoke me more and more, so maybe if I tell her what's going on she'll leave me alone? Thanks again for the help.
>>
>>18641586
Maaaybe put down a line, explain clearly that the line is the border of your comfort zone and she cannot cross that without you feeling extremely awkward. Where that line is drawn is up to you and can range from boob-touching to extended hugs.
>>
>>18641584
A is really hyper a lot of the time and usually can't focus on one thing for too long, but he's a great friend putting aside all the superficial stuff. B is similar: likes joking around and doing stupid shit. They both seem to be unaware of what personal space is, hence why A does some typically homo things but he's straight as a ruler. Maybe the whole thing with B boils down to something really simple, and I was overthinking it. Thanks for the help on this.

Is liking your friend's sister really that bad? I've never had an argument with A, and we've always been really understanding of each other, which is why I have no idea where I'd be crossing the line. I wouldn't do sexual things or anything like that with him around, I'm not disrespectful like that. Still, makes you think...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.