[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

letting go of anger towards ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502987555179.jpg (139KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1502987555179.jpg
139KB, 396x388px
Ex lied and cheated, blocked her on everything, I don't want anything to do with her,but I'm very angry at her, how do I let go, I no longer want her to have any input or control in my life anymore.
>>
Revenge can be sweet at first, but if you keep thinking about the past, you will only drag yourself down. Better to move on and prove that you can be a better person than she is. For me, that's the best kind of revenge there is.
>>
>>18641048
Already there with you man,
Already frequent the gym before this,getting my money right, its the invasive thoughts, I want to be rid of her completely,I'd like to be at peace and Happy internally again
>>
Literally by fucking another woman. You see, women think that fucking a lot of dudes post breakup is gonna make them forget about him, etc, but that is not the case (very ancedotal, only know 2 chicks who did this). They are not hunters, we are. Instead, her market cap plunges.

I forgot about my gf of 4 (!) years, 10 days after the break up because I fucked a chick from uni class.

It just moves on, it's hard to explain. We men are programmed to fuck and carry on. We are very professional in a sense.
>>
>>18641136
I'll make replacement pussy priority one then,itll be easy for me
>>
>>18641142
Also, lifting is great. Lifting and fucking is a sweet combination. Also, make $$. They come in real fucking handy.
>>
>>18640972
I wish my ex did anything bad to me. Would make letting go way easier.
>>
>>18641147
On it, thanks bro
>>18641152
You 100% sure she didnt?
>>
Just keep working your daily life.
Every time she tries to affect you, counter the cunt.
Eventually she'll stop, you'd have forgotten about her, all is well.
Assuming you're not 50 years +, you'll be fine.
>>
You did everything you could, now begins the mental healing. Indulge in what you love most but stay away from drug abuse, a joint or a beer is ok.

Try to forget, if you feel the memories flowing back? Straighten up, look straight to the sky and say "Fuck you cunt" and smile. I heard that forcing yourself to smile actually makes you feel better.

Own life like she's your bitch, feel better anon.
>>
>>18641136
>We men are programmed to fuck and carry on
you assume OP is like that, you assume all men are like that, you assume so much. What if he takes your advice, fucks a woman and thinks of his ex then starts bawling in front of her? Badddd advice.
>>
File: 1502901830088.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502901830088.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>18641373
>and thinks of his ex
He won't.
>>
You are rid of her. Go to the gym focus on your studies or work. Do things for you. Self improve for you. The anger will be there for sometime and use it as motivation. Eventually you won't even realize the anger will subside and you completely forget about her. It will take time, you can't just turn it off no matter how much pussy you plow for weight you push.
>>
>>18641373
shut up feminist cunt. it's so fucking obvious you are a roastie.
>>
>>18641391
snusmummriken is right, I won't
>>
Been through something similar. The thought that held me from going apeshit was , "what can i do that will make her feel as bad as possible". In my case i realised that venting my anger would only make her feel "bad" for a bit, then it would give her reasons to say "i was right to leave him". So i dissappeared from her life, got a job and im seeing other - hopefully better - women. Im still mad, but i can control it pretty well and it doesnt affect my daily life anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.