[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I joined a weight loss group that you bet money on losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0045.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
So I joined a weight loss group that you bet money on losing a certain amount of weight. I was doing great and I fucked up this weekend and put on a few pounds by binging on shit. My weigh in date is Thursday. And I need to lose 6 pounds by then.

I know this is terrible of me and I probably deserve to lose. But I don't want to lose my money without a fight.

How can I quickly lose the weight? I don't want to do this because I have some sick disorder, it's purely because I don't want to lose the money I put in, I'll go back to healthy methods after.

Should I take a laxative? Fast? What will make me shed 6 pounds in 5 days?
>>
Diuretics like Lasix or dyazide, Swiss Kriss or Senakot laxative, and lots of running.
>>
Intermittent fasting along side intense workouts.

I.E working yourself to death.

Work out in the mornings before eating to burn fat and then have soemthing small untill 12pm.

Have your dinner around 6-8pm and repeat.

Thats how I lost 30lbs last year. Thats jus me doe
>>
>>18640760
>What will make me shed 6 pounds in 5 days?
Chemotherapy should do the trick.
>>
>>18640853
That's what I was doing before my binge over the past few days. I was only 2 pounds from my goal before the binge. I stepped on the scale this morning and I put back on 4 pounds. However, even with intermittent fasting and a strict low cal high protein diet, I was losing about 1.5 pounds per week. Do I eat even less and work out more until Thursday?
>>
>>18640848
I had some maximum laxatives at home. I just took em. Hopefully I can shit out what I binged on, and it will be a quick few pounds
>>
>>18640760
don't do these two things:
>eat
>sit still
Do these things:
>move
>drink water
>eat celery
>>
Keto... the initial loss for some is pretty good and it's easy
>>
yo how do i join this...something like this might be a good motivator for me.
>>
>>18640760
Instead of Diuretics (which is useless 5 days out) use prune juice during a time you know its ok to shit your fucking brains out.
Also eat veggies and fruit to keep your body fed during this time. (Aka no hunger pangs)
Also a couple days before the weigh in cut water intake and do a hard workout with enough water to soothe the pallate.

During this time keep good conditioning aka long runs or sprints

Day of - if the weigh in is in the morning do not drink water at all.
If the weigh in is in the evening drink enough water in the morning again to soothe the pallate.

After that-- dont be such an idiot next time.

Pro tips:
>Drink only water during this time
>Carrots are good to keep your bowels clean and fill your stomach
>If you cannot sleep while hungry its ok to eat food before bed as caloric intake is per 24hr not when you sleep.
>Study up on I.T. during this time it will help you overall
>>
>>18640760
By thursday? Good fucking luck. Your best bet is contracting some nasty disease with a quick incubation period.
Don't eat anything other than low cal veggies and exercise like mad. Get rid of water retention by consuming very little salt and drinking a lot. You'll still have a hard time reaching 6 pounds, unless you're some 600lbs lardbeast.
>>
>>18640760
So here's the deal, if you need to lose weight super quick, you're going to have to shed water weight. Now you have to be careful, because it can be dangerous if you over do it. But basically if you spend the morning before weigh in doing intensive cardio/sitting in a sauna/anything that is going to make you sweat as much as humanly possible, you can drop 6 lbs. easy. Then you just rehydrate like a motherfucker.

Be aware, the weight will come back as soon as you start drinking again, you will feel like complete shit, and again, this can be dangerous if you over do it. Like, cause you to slip into a coma and die dangerous. It's not likely if you're just trying to drop 6 pounds, but it is something you have to be aware of.
>>
>>18640760
Dont do it. The point is that losing money will encourage you to do better next time. You're literally going to starve yourself and eliminate the whole purpose of your activity over a few dollars. Have some self respect
>>
>>18640999
I don't even want to bet like this again, the loss of money won't even be the "lesson learned" part of this. I was doing great before the bet. Had already lost 12 pounds. Thought it would be more motivating, but it just got more stressful

I'll take the loss if I don't succeed this week trying, but I think the pressure of the bet is actually what sent me over the edge and caused me to binge.
>>
>>18640918
Thank you so much. Yea lesson learned.
>>
>>18640760
Cut off a limb
>>
>>18640891
It's an app called DietBet. Basically you have to lose 4% of your weight in 4 weeks. Or lose 12% in 6 months.

You weigh in by a time stamped photo of yourself on a scale with a code word.

I honestly thought about cheating with the photos, only issue is, if they think something is fishy about the photo, they ask for video confirmation In which someone has to film you stepping on the scale and looking down at your feet for the weight.
>>
>>18641053
And it's all through PayPal. It's not really competitive, but the more people play and the less people that win, the higher the jackpot is. The app takes a percentage of the jackpot and the rest is split between the winners. People typically win 1.5 to 2.5 times their betting amount. In the rare chance that too many people win and the payout is less than your bet, the app will just give you back your money that you put in. So worst case scenario for winners is that you just get your money back
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.