[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw cheated on 3 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dfhdfh.png (850KB, 951x537px) Image search: [Google]
dfhdfh.png
850KB, 951x537px
>made new friends recently online, i had mutuals with one of them
>i live near them
>decide to meet up with them the next day
>sitting at maccas eatin some nuggies
>the one i have mutuals with asks about my bf
>replying that it was alright but i was having struggles and that i'm not getting laid
>he asks how long we've been together
>2 years
>he says that his friend recently got out of a relationship with him and she hasn't even been in the country that long
>start panicking
>we talk about it and he starts messaging her and she sends screenshots then shows me
>i'm mortified
>was meant to meet up with bf today and take him home
>going to confront him
>so i confront him about the girl
>denies it
>shows screenshots
>still denies it
>made him show me his phone
>recently trying to root another girl
>denies it
>i leave and he doesn't stop following me
>i push him away and he finally stops, walks away and starts crying
>go back to my friends
>can't go home in such a condition
>they let me stay the night
>didn't do much but drink and watch anime
>i cry myself to sleep later on
>next day i find out that he was also fooling around with a guy
>bf texting me begging for forgiveness and finally admitting to cheating
>this is the only person i've ever been intimate with
>i want to die
>i want to die so badly
>i seriously want to die
>out of everything that's happened in my life
>I'm seriously considering suicide

>also pic related, it me.
>in reply to the other girl he dated when she asked if he thinks about me/wants to have sex with me he said:
>"I would rather masturbate with a cheese grater and cum into a small kitten or use a grater as a dildo and have my family watch than fuck her"
>it's nice to finally know how disgusting i am.
>>
I'm really sorry to happened to you op, no one deserves that bullshit. People like him should be euthanized.
He's upset that he got caught, not because he regrets what he did.

He's not your boyfriend anymore either

Turn your emotions into conviction, use it to improve yourself and become a better person, that is the only way you will ever really get back at him.
>>
He's garbage. You're not garbage, so this is for the best. You have trimmed your fat and you're rid of a dipshit that would have caused trouble for you later on, anyway. Return to calm at your leisure, and enjoy the improvement.
>>
>>18640785
Also, break up music really does help.
My "stupid fucking asshole abused and cheated on me" playlist was
The Cardigans - Lovefool
The Cardigans - Sick and Tired
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (of course)
And I'd just listen to it over and over, and it really helped me. Of course each person is different, make your own playlist
>>
>>18640729
>pic related, it me
I can promise you if you wont suicide i will ask you on date and wont try to cheat. You look really lady like. Just get natural hair color and you will be super lady like.

In the mean time cry a lot and eat chocolade. Stay strong.
>>
File: 1503136845980.png (895KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1503136845980.png
895KB, 640x639px
>>18640729
>next day i find out that he was also fooling around with a guy
I don't know how to reply to you OP without hurting your feelings. Don't do anything suicide related, though, that is just weak.

Also, you look great, I have no idea why the fuck you colour your hair.

Also, also, don't kill yourself, I'll be your swole online bf for a week, just to make him jealous or whatever makes you happy. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>18640878
You know, don't you.
>>
>>18640887
lol

It's beside the point.
>>
>>18640819
lovefool is such a nostalgic song
>>
Congrats on your new beta orbiters, OP.
>>
>>18640942
How insecure are you? We're trying to cheer up OP, not date.
>>
>>18640729
stop getting together with shitty guys

In 9/10 of these cases its because the girl only looks at the ultrachads who can get any girl he wants, ofc that guy is gonna cheat. Look at the rest 98% of guys and confirm that they are decent guys first before getting together with the,.

Its the same shit with men who end up getting divorced and have his ex-wife take a shitload of alimony. Its just stupid men who chose shitty women.
>>
>>18640951
This.
>>18640729
Do you happen to have kik btw? We could talk there and I could cheer you up, my little babygirl. ;)
>>
he didn't seem like a chad type, he was really really skinny, quite feminine looking, he had pretty bad mental issues, i thought he was a decent guy.

and like i said, this was the first time I've ever been intimate with a person, i'd never been with other guys, never been on dates, never hooked up, everything with him was a first for me.
>>
>>18640729
You know you're good looking since you posted a pic (post more, I like your collar) so I know you know the problem isn't with you. This guy was just fucknuts.

Guys normally are happy with their 1 gf and that's all they need/want
>>
What im about to say might sound crazy to you , but, it will be much easier to move on knowing for a fact that this guy was trash, instead of just breaking up for whatever fucking reason and you left wandering. It hurts a lot , but it doesnt last long. At most you will reach a point where your negative thoughts are about him, not yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.