[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503118996173.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503118996173.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Im thinking of trying some psychedelic drugs. Ive done booze, weed, and speed, and want to try psychedelics because apparently it might help my depression and anxiety while also opening my mind. Plus it apparently makes fapping even more awesome. Any tips/advice/suggestions on what to try and dosage levels?
>>
Try acid first, it'll introduce you to psychedelics and you can't overdose.

Acid isn't as visual as mushrooms, but it affects your way of thinking and your perception of things. But make sure you do it with a "babysitter"- someone you trust to stay sober and will make sure you get through a bad trip (if you have one). If you've been really stressed out about certain events in your life, try coming to terms with them before trying acid. Bad feelings can give you a bad trip, and those are no fun.

Tell us how it goes! <3
>>
File: 1479667945015.jpg (91KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479667945015.jpg
91KB, 600x419px
Don't be a pussy who only does a low dose "just for safety". That usually backfires because you only feel confused but the dose wasn't high enough to give you any of the positive effects. If you are normal weight, you should do 2.5g of shrooms or 150ug of LSD. You should do it with someone you trust and a familiar place you feel comfortable at. Also you should plan ahead what to do, because it can get boring. Set up a playlist, save some videos, episodes, movies, games, whatever. And yeah. That's basically it. Perhaps prepare a bottle with magnesium just in case the trip gets "too much" for you and you want to end it quicker. Psychedelics make you more open minded, sociable and happy. But only for like 1 to 2 weeks. It can definitely help to cure your depression, but besides tripping balls you should eat healthy, work out a bit and force yourself to be more outgoing. Personally I never had a bad trip on psychedelics and I do it twice every year with some friends.
>>
>>18640639
I found that Acid is the more visual of the two maybe you just micro dosed acid and did a shit load of shrooms
>>
>>18640644
I meant a bottle of water with magnesium in it*
>>
>>18640613
For the love of God if you are emotionally unstable you run the risk of a REALLY bad trip...

Psychedelic drugs are only a good idea if you are in a healthy mental state.
>>
>>18640613
my tip/advice/suggestion is to not take them if you have been professionally diagnosed with depression and anxiety.
>>
>>18640613
For a first time, I would absolutely advise against LSD for the simple reason that the trip lasts between 8 and 12 hours, while shrooms (up to 8 hours) and especially magic truffles (no more than 6 hours) are more beginner-friendly.

In my experience, the actual trip is more or less the same with all of the above mentioned drugs, with slight variations in visuals, laughing fits, etc...

The most important things to consider are:
- good state of mind, the less you have to worry about the better.
- good environment, preferably spacious (don't lock yourself up in your room) since tripping usually leads to unexpected ventures.
- a sitter or at the very least someone experienced to trip with you. Do not trip alone.

Also shrooms and magic truffles can initially give you a weird, slightly uncomfortable feeling in the stomach, as if you might have to throw up. This is normal and usually goes away once you start tripping.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.