[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you finger a girl (seriously)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1500823244582.jpg (727KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500823244582.jpg
727KB, 2048x1536px
How do you finger a girl (seriously)?
>>
>>18640562
Yo, it's literally 3 seconds of googling, but let me share my experience.

First of all of course clean your hands, fingers, and nails. Cut your nails short and leave no sharp edges, nobody likes their insides to be scratched.

Then you could star with gently touching her vagina to know determine her reaction,

If it's a go, start with light massage around her vagina and slowly reach towards her clitoris.

Wait until she gets wet or use a lube, then j-j-jam your finger(s) inside. Slow or all-in is up to you. Best part of using finger is you could curve your finger onto her upper/lower wall to stimulate her spots, not only going with standard straight strokes.
>>
>>18640562
Cup her with your hand so that the curvature of her peach matches gour hand exactly. Rub so that you're spreading the lips apart and dipping your middle finger in every once in a while. Make out with her while you do this.

Once she's wet get your middle finger soaked. Go all the way in and curl your finger so that you're touching behind her clit (her pee hole if you're this virgin). Stare into her eyes the whole time and rub your hard dick against her. Push about 30% as hard as you can at the absolute most. Rub the inside or fingerfuck her, whatever makes her clench her fists the most. Once she starts coming close to orgasm kiss her lips, down her cheek, to her neck. Pretend you're the mosf gentle vampire ever and nibble on her neck, giving her a good bite every once in a while. When you bite rub her harder and faster.

Growl at her like you're a tiger if you're a dom when she comes. She might laugh but it'll turn her on. Growl at her that you think it would be hot if she came all over your finger. Tell her you want her to soak the ned/couch/chair whatever it is. Bite her bottom lip.

A lot of it isn't actually the fingering, but tje attention and lust you show her. That's what really gets women off anyway. Woman love attention. Use that to your advantage.

Make sure you're rubbing the back of the clit with your middle finger tip. This is the gspot.
>>
>>18640588
>going with standard straight strokes
someone actually does this? the benefit of fingers compared to dick is that you can angle them way more easily, i only apply pressure in certain spot and got crowned as fingering master *tips fedora*
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.