[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this situation: Ive been with a gf from like 3 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Chinatown.jpg (85KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
Chinatown.jpg
85KB, 500x699px
I have this situation: Ive been with a gf from like 3 months. Im currently frustrated because shes too fucking lazy, she doesnt do gifts, doesnt like to cook, she doesnt bring anything to my home when she comes, everything she brings to the relationship are texts and sex. Should i ditch her?
>>
>>18640403
>I'm unhappy. Should I stay?
>>
>>18640407
yeah, thats what im asking.
>>
What you get you can get from pretty much any woman so yes. You should.
>>
>>18640430
being alone is hard.
>>
>>18640403

and those are about the only uses I could think of for a lazy woman, I'd drop her, the juice probably isn't worth the squeeze
>>
>>18640479
Sounds like you're already alone.
>>
Drop it while you are not too attached. If you let it drag on it will hurt way more.
>>
>>18640479
Staying with someone just because you think being alone is bad isn't really a good idea
>>
So you put in a lot of work, spend money, commit time and effort, worry about her and feel anxiety about pleasing her? Meanwhile all she has to contribue is to spread her legs and I so imagine you view all of your efforts as a means to access the holy grail.
>>
Problem is that you gave too much to soon (showed her all of your cards). You're only three months in and she already has you around her finger. Perhaps you could crank it down a notch on your end since things are early but if she's come to expect things from you and you fail to deliver she'll probably leave. Don't lose your spine, if she's using your romance as a bargain for sex then you can leave her if that isn't your cup of tea.
>>
>>18640403

Bail. Not worth it. Take the extra time to work on yourself.

Broke up with my GF of 1.5 years back in March for an array of similar reasons, and I wasn't even getting sex at that point. Since then I have been focusing on myself and putting myself first. The result has been a better body, better mood, and paradoxically more women than I have ever had. Now I don't even know if I want a relationship anymore. or at least for a year or two. Not to say it will be easy at first but you have to think long term.
>>
>>18641966

I posted >>18641991 but I didn't read thread first. This guy has a big point. The women you want to be with are the ones that don't make you feel like you have to put in everything you have just to get the bare minimum (or less) out. Return on investment, my dude. Relationships will always be a social contract on some level.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.