[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Cucking...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: R-3749438-1406804423-6332.jpeg.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
R-3749438-1406804423-6332.jpeg.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
So my gf wants me to engage in BDSM with another guy as the dominant while she watches.

She has been talking about how her fantasy is seeing men get dominated by other men sexually and she recently told me that she wanted to see me dominate another guy sexually.

Now i know how it feels not being able to experience your kinks in a relationship so i can relate. Also i am straight.

I really want to do it for her sake to please her but there are a few problems.

If i were to fuck a guy i would probably not be able to get an erection so the male has to have extremely feminine features. There is sumething about grinding up against a hairy asshole, legs, chest, arms, dick and set of balls that feels wrong.

If i were to go through with it and cant get it up or become too disgusted what do i do? It's not like i can stop mid session.

Should i do something i am extremely uncomfortable with just toplease her sexual fantasy. If anyone of my past relations had asked me i wouldn't even consider it.

I am never this indecisive.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18640332

If you aren't gay don't do it. And don't do it to please her. I see so many threads about people complaining that their partner really wants them to do sexual stuff that the OP is never comfortable with. It's sexual abuse.
>>
>>18640343

Also, cuckholding isn't a gender specific thing.
>>
>>18640332
Just get a trap from /r9k/ or something
They can be really cute and convincing
>>
>>18640343
OP here.

Well i ask her to do things she is uncomfortable with. Such as rough anal. If she cries druring i dont think that she is comfortable with it.
>>
>>18640352
I thought something along the lines of a trap would possibly work but that penis tho
>>
>>18640354

Feel like i kinda owe her for things like that
>>
>>18640354

Then you shouldn't do it and have an honest conversation about your sexual experiences and how you can benefit each other. Sex really shouldn't ever be something that you aren't comfortable with after you've been doing it for a while.
>>
>>18640332
Sounds like it doesn't float your boat. If my GF ever wants me to fuck a guy in the ass I would have told her that I am purely heterosexual and if she doesn't like that she go. Now if she wants to invite another female in I am cool for a WMW threesome (as long as the chick is decent looking). I will not fuck another guy. Nan ever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.