[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian man with girl issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1503088723385.jpg (38KB, 720x895px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503088723385.jpg
38KB, 720x895px
What does it mean when a girl is inconsistent when it comes to texting. One minute shes replying with paragraphs and sending photos and the next minute shes being really dry and acting like she doesnt want to text me

Before you all eat me alive here are some facts

>She initiates the conversation
>She talks about very personal things, things you wouldn't even tell your family
>I have history with her
>I respond to her as soon be it 1 minute or 30
>I'm not dry to her at all
>I like her and she knows am interested but i dont talk like a creep

Whats the deal here?

(Image for attention)
>>
>>18640328
>Canadian man with girl issues
You don't say?!?
Let me tell 4chan, as a Torontonian, that it is super easy to get laid in Toronto if you're not a retard; due to the significant number of men who are.
>>
As a girl and from what you've said, I think she's really comfortable with you. If she talks you up all night one night and is dry for a bit, it could be because something's going on with her,
Or she knows you well enough that she knows she didn't have to force conversation with you. From what you've described, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18641138
Thanks that's reassuring, i just wanted to know if there was some message am missing. I like to give her space
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.