[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts vs feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2432.jpg (271KB, 1600x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
271KB, 1600x1328px
I'm a 27 year old healthy male. But here is what's confusing. In my mind, I consciously do not want a girlfriend. Which is also the reason why I've never had one, but that's ok. The thing that's confusing, is that my body thinks otherwise. I get weird feelings in my chest and stuff when the thought of girls comes up. I'll even think "oh this is just biological instinct" and ignore it. It's just frustrating because it's all the damn time.

Will this fade with age?
>>
>>18640308
Have a wank and consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>18640316

Nah I'm trying to stop that Tbh. I was doing it just once a week, which turned into once every other day. I'm trying to cut back to just once every other week.

>consider yourself lucky

What do you mean?
>>
>>18640321
Once every other day and you thought that was too much? ONCE EVERY OTHER WEEK? Wtf is this madness? You are a very weird person.

>what do you mean?

I mean 99% of relationships are a fucking drag. And even the remaining 1% are a drag a lot of the time. When you're single you want a partner, but when you're in a relationship you remember being single and long to be back there.

I'm a jaded old cunt with a long time girl friend who I love but she's still a fucking pain in the arse most of the time. All women are, they can't help it. I envy faggots.
>>
>>18640321
You only jerk it once every other week?

There's your problem anon. I prescribe 2 jerks a day, one when you wake and one before bed. You'll feel just fine in no time.
>>
>>18640418
>>18640418

>Once every other day and you thought that was too much? ONCE EVERY OTHER WEEK? Wtf is this madness? You are a very weird person.

For years I used to fap 2-3 times a day every single day. I stopped doing that last year and I've felt so much better. Both mentally and physically. I have more energy when I go to the gym and I feel like I have more mental energy to put towards studying.

>relationships are a drag

Oh I see
>>
If thoughts of girls are messing with your head maybe you should at least try getting one?

How would you know you don't like a food if you haven't tried it
>>
>>18640538

It just seems like a bad idea
>>
>>18640552
why are you here then
>>
>>18640636

As asked in my OP, I was wondering if these feelings will fade away as I get older
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.