[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sis in law help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1646.jpg (75KB, 556x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
75KB, 556x1098px
So...

My sis-in-law has been staying with us for the last week and today she walked down to get clothes out of the laundry like this...

As a side note my wife was at the store and she's never come down like this before. She's always been flirty but I think this is her way of telling me she's interested...

Advice please!
>>
>>18640237
Can't really advise you unless you state your intentions. Do you want sis in law to stop? Do you want to ruin your marriage?
>>
>>18640255
I do find her attractive but nothing more than wank material at this point. Wouldn't cheat.

Should I tell my wife? Or just let it slide?
>>
>>18640260
If your sis in law won't be staying with you for long, and she's only done it once, I'd let it slide.
>>
>>18640265
That's my thought too. But damn her ass lol
>>
>>18640274
>Her ass
-- looks like curdled cottage cheese. Bitch needs to lift and moisturize. Not worth wrecking a marriage over with a woman who is flat in the back with very little underbutt
>>
Yeah throw away your marriage for some not so great step sister ass
>>
>>18640237
Maybe she just lazy and thought she was being sneaky. Don't make a big deal out of it and delete the pictures.
>>
>>18640260
Dude. You have no intention of cheating so what's the fucking problem? Of course you don't tell your wife, that would just put ideas in her head. Keep your damn yap shut.
>>
Don't cheat but it's a once in a life fapbait opportunity. Take more pictures and post them here.
>>
So my dad told me about the reason why he doesn't speak to his brother, my uncle. Basically when he and my mom were younger, they roomed with my uncle and his newly wed wife, my aunt.

Basically, my aunt did this shit to my dad. Waltzed around the house in a shirt and panties. Eventually started doing it when my mom was home too. They both thought she was bizarre and avoided her.

One day aunt is pulling this shit in the kitchen, my dads in the living room and my mom was in her room. My uncle walks through the front door to find his wife in her panties waltzing around. Upon seeing my uncle, she just starts crying and screaming that my dad tried to rape her.

After that big fight, my uncle didn't even believe my parents, kicked them out and they have barely spoken since.

Avoid the possibility of a major shitshow. Tell your wife about it if she won't react crazy. Try to find a way to stop the advances. Not worth the complete drama that is a totally real possibility
>>
>>18640431 here

But also, wait and see if it isn't a one time thing as other anons said. Maybe she was just being lazy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.