[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triangles suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: the love triangle.jpg (42KB, 880x600px) Image search: [Google]
the love triangle.jpg
42KB, 880x600px
So I've gotten caught in a weird triangle. I started hanging out with a friend of mine and this girl he knows. First day we meet, I'm just third wheeling it for a bit. After some time I start to talk with them more and more. As the day goes on she starts paying me more attention than she is to my friend. She even starts making comments to him like, why is he being so quiet. I pick up on that, and start to quiet down and give one word responses. She still keeps trying to get more out of me though. The 3 of us hang out a few more times and its the same thing again. Now, my friend has a hard crush on her, which she's told me she knows. She's also told me she isn't into him. My first thing is to try and get my friend to not be so blindly in love so when she lets him down it doesnt ruin him. The last thing that is bugging me is that I believe she has a thing for me. She's asked me if I have a girlfriend, which I don't, says things like oh see he get what I mean, and other shit. Now, I wouldn't mind dating her, I might even want to. But I feel like I can't as it would be disrespectful to my friend, who I highly value and has helped me through shit. So what do I do, the best route I can see is I suck it up and tell her nothing can happen between us. Only other thing I can think of is tell my friend she's into me and see what he thinks. What do you guys think?
>>
If you tell your friend, he will probably play it cool and act as if its no problem. But it will be a problem if you do something with her, and you guys will probably lose that friendship.

Even if you reject the girl your friend might get salty that she liked you, but if you are good friends it should not be much of an issue
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.