[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break-Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

This is a follow-up thread, I was asking about advice a few days ago regarding my relationship. My girlfriend and I just broke up a few hours ago due to me standing up for myself and her being unable to try enough to make it work instead of doing whatever she felt like. It's essentially what you guys advised and the opposite of what the odd cynical anon predicted I'd do.

Here's the question: How do you deal with the loss of the most important person in your life without completely falling apart.
>>
>>18640027
Slowly.

3 months after my breakup, similar reasons to yours. "Depression" , anger issues, feeling empty ,worthless etc. Every day i would find something to feel shitty about. I cut contact with her and while i think of her every day its a bit better now. I guess it will be even better a few months down the line.
>>
Time. About to be three months since my four year relationship ended, and we were together from ages 17-21.

Here's some (obvious) advice I learned

1) No contact.
2) Never, ever check her social media. Even if you feel like you won't get upset. You will.
3) Let yourself feel all the feelings
4) You might not even feel attracted to another girl for a long time, there's nothing wrong with that
>>
broke up 29 hours ago.

Found out 5 months ago she wanted to experiment with girls instead of settling down, we tried to work it out. We went on a 1.5 month trip abroad, got back a month ago. In that time things started going down hill. We always seemed to be on edge, she started looking for a place with a friend.

Shit sucks man. Best of luck to you.

My advice is basically what this anon said >>18641502
>>
>>18641491
>>18641502
>>18641722
Thanks. I deleted all chat history and unfollowed the only social media I was following her as soon as I got home, I don't think we're going to have any contact. Still working on the feelings, it has been less than 24 hours. I haven't been able to cry yet, I'm somewhat worried I might break down completely in an inconvenient situation.
I'm pretty confident I'll be attracted to other women if they're attractive enough, I'll just have even more severe trust issues than before, but sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.