[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl likes me but scared of relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've been talking to a girl for the last two weeks or so and we got really close real fast. Anyway, last night she told me that it's "probably not going anywhere" because she's "not ready for anything serious". So I thought, cool, I'm not going to be a beta cuck and I'll just respectfully drop her. Told her that's ok and that I'm sure she'll meet someone in her own time, then I stopped messaging her. Woke up to like 10 messages saying how much she misses me including:

"...relationships just freak me the fuck out, i know I sound like a dick, but my only real relationships lead to me being abused, beaten up and totally controlled, so I think I just go into self protect mode. I really like you, and it shows because you are all I can think about, and last night we were listening to [band] and I was mopey as fuck because all I could think about was you xx"

So what the fuck do I do adv? I like her but I have to look out for myself and I don't want to chase her if it means nothing at the end of the day. Do I just tell her to fuck off again or do I give her the benefit of doubt and wait? Does she just want attention? Should I give it to her? Help
>>
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, only once though. If she tries something like that again, cut it off permanently. I mean she did give a reasonable explanation about why she acted like that.
>>
>>18639736
"It's up to you to decide. I like you but I can't and won't force you in something you don't want"
>>
>>18639736
Do you think you're the type of person to keep her on the defensive, or do you think you could be able to make her comfortable with a long term relationship?
>>
>>18639736
She likes you but not enough to enter a relationship with you. Just enough to keep you around as a beta orbiter. It's up to you, but even if what she is saying about her previous relationship is true, she's obviously damage goods and not the best dating material. I suggest finding a more willing and less fucked up girl to be with.
>>
Reassure her you wouldn't do anything to hurt her and that her feelings are normal. Just don't become her emotional crutch, at the end of the day these are her problems and a relationship shouldn't be founded on one person being totally reliant on the other for support. If she's still not keen after you reassure her and show that you're willing to get into a relationship, then drop her.
>>
>>18639736
OP, strike one against her. All those guys she says were bad relationships I guarantee she pursued the guy.

You should be on the defensive this one is a nut.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.