[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my partner and i have sex for a few weeks and i never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-12-21-47-23.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-12-21-47-23.png
1MB, 720x1280px
So my partner and i have sex for a few weeks and i never had an orgasm. He dosn't have problems cumming it is just me...it is frustrating for both of us that i can't cum.
Do you have any advice, maybe a certain position or technique?
Pic not really related
>>
Have you had an orgasm from other partners? What did they do differently?
>>
>>18639654
Introduce a negro
>>
>>18639657
I had one before him but with him I didn't cum too. Is that normal?
>>
>>18639670
It's normal. Keep having sex and get more comfortable doing things with him. Communicate and try to get him to eat you out and finger you.
>>
>>18639654
cunnilingus can be your golden bullet also try masturbation with just a dildo to find out what rhythm does it for you.
>>
>>18639670
>Is that normal?
It's kind of not normal but kind of normal. Orgasms are a highly psychological mattar for woman. It took me and him six months of trying. He never gave up allways cared for me and pleasuring me first was his only goal while sleeping with me.

For me to take that long was not very normal but being brought up in a muslim culture and being molested by classmates and not being able to tell on that because i was sullied and dirty and so on did their part on it.

Eventually i learned to come to peace with my body and to trust him and let everything bad that happened before go.

That's how you can orgasm as a women.
>>
>>18639670
No, being unable to orgasm is not normal.

Not the anon you're talking to, but answer these questions:

>do you masturbate, if so can you bring yourself to orgasm regularly while masturbating?
>do you typically reach orgasm when having sexual interactions with men before your partner?

If you don't masturbate regularly or reach orgasm regularly when you do masturbate, the problem is probably on your end. If you know how to get yourself to orgasm but guys are hit and miss, the problem is the guys you're with not knowing how to please you sexually.

Figure out what it is, then you can start trying to fix it.
>>
>>18639670
Why do you think you were able to achieve an orgasm compared to your current partner?
>>
>>18639686
I am a lil uneducated ._. What is cunnilingus?
>>
>>18639691
She had one partner and didn't cum with that partner too. That's what she meant.
>>
>>18639690
I do masturbate but just by using my hands i can't orgasm i always need a vibrator or something like that...
So the problem is i can't show him how to use his hands or show him what i like because i don't know myselfe. I have tried so many times to masturbate just using my hands, but i dosn't work
>>
>>18639692
not sure if bait with that face but cunnilingus is oral sex performed to a woman
>>
>>18639855
Thanks..no bait
>>
>>18639654
Buy magic wand. Lie down, close your eyes, think of nothibg for 5 minutes, then imagine that cute boy raping / handholding you, and put the vibrator on top of your pussy and let it buzz. Imagine only that qtie boy and think of him. Move the vibrator around a bit.

Once you master the art of masturbation (aka you can make yourself cum easily), then you can teach your bf to do the same to you. Dont be afraid to experiment and happy playing with your body and eventualy with his body as well.

>>18639708
Then bring vibrator with you for the sex session. Who says he cant fuck you while you buzz yourself? Be creative :-)
>>
>>18640032
you seem to be a super cute person you know that?
>>
>>18640688
Is that an attempt to flirt with me?
>>
>>18639654
I'm gonna tell you something my father told me.

"Sometimes your dick knows better than you do"

I know it might be hard to believe, but deep down something might just not sit right with this girl in your mind. Keep your eyes open and do some soul searching.
>>
>>18639692
how did you get from reality to /adv/ without bumping into cunnilingus along the way?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.