[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angry break-up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20170819_17_41_40_Rich.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170819_17_41_40_Rich.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Recently my GF of five years decided to dump me. We've had our difficulties, we also lived together and shared everything together but some things neither she nor I could compromise. She threatened to leave me already and we always went back on track and recently she decided that that was that.
Okay, so I decided to take things as mature as possible, I started working out, decided it would be hard for me to talk to her so I didnt talk to her since. But here's the thing - she started to talk about me behind my back, commenting how horrible I was, all the while the same people came up to me and told me she contacted them and why.
Whats wrong with her? She's the one that dumped me for not being good enough, Im just here trying to work out more and study for my diploma.
>>
>>18639630
Why can't you just break her off completely? Why do you give a shit what she says anymore?
>>
People in general are going to be pieces of shit. If they can talk bad about someone to give them a perceived increase in some arbitrary attribute, they'll do it in a heartbeat.

My ex-girlfriend used to talk shit about me behind my back, and it would always come back to me one way or another, I realized that she was doing it to make herself seem more appealing, by minimizing our relationship, as well as gain sympathy from her friends.

Your best bet is to block her and her friends, and move on with your life. I struggled with making that same decision as well, I wanted to take the high road and not have to resort to those things, but at the end of the day it's the best thing to do, to get a clean break.
>>
>>18639639
I already did that because I realized how much I ignored my needs and my options in life because of her needs and wishes. Oh well guess thats just how things go after a long term relationship
>>18639633
Because women in order to feel secure and confident, first have to make a man believe how confident and secure they are. They obviously are neither of those two things
>>
>>18639649
What are the consequences of these rumors your ex creates?
>>
File: ConsequencesNeverSame.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ConsequencesNeverSame.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>18639669
I dont know, I think mostly her feeling better about herself in front of other insecure women or something like that. Im just trying to understand the defense mechanism behind it all because she is the one that dumped me, she is the one that had to make a decision that would ultimately bennefit her more than me. She doesnt get to act like a spoiled child after losing its toy, if it was her own decision to do so.
>>
My ex did the same thing. Turned a lot of my old friends against me.

Difference is: I now make more than all of them combined. I cut off every single one of them who chose to believe her after I denied her bullshit. People are expendable. A few of them came to me asking for jobs. I gave one of them a temporary job.

Keep working out. I did that as well as dropping my bad habits such as drinking, smoking, junk food, etc. My old Honda turned into a Mercedes and my parents room turned into a decent condo. Find new friends at the gym or at your college. You can do this.
>>
>>18639630
Every ex gf will do this, it makes them feel better. When someone comes to you to tell you what an ex said or did tell them to keep it to themselves, you don't care to know.
>>
>>18639677
It doesn't matter. You're over thinking everything.

Ignore it all. Move on.
>>
>>18639630
She feels the need to justify that the breakup was the right thing. I mean she wasn't just over with you when she broke up, you were still the person closest to her and it still hurt her. Because she's a cunt that only cares for her own feelings she needs to tell people horror storries in order to gain nothing but sympathy and positive reinforcement. There you have it.

You're the bigger person to begin with, took the break up like a champ, she's afraid of you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.