[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday I wake up with this sick feeling in my stomach. Each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Excuse_Me.jpg (12KB, 339x231px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me.jpg
12KB, 339x231px
Everyday I wake up with this sick feeling in my stomach. Each day is the same as the one before. All my friends have either moved on to better things or disgust me with their weak willed servitude to peer pressure, something that should have been left behind at the end of their teenage years . However, still I am happy for both sets, because they are not static, stagnant balls of self-delusion like myself. Also I have begun to hate my family, God forgive me all that they have done for me. But I have repaid that debt many times, and still I feel the hate growing when I am near them.

I can not stay in this place, with these people. I can not walk down these dirty streets with my almost refusing legs much longer. I don't know what's going to happen to me if I do not get out of here but I do not think that it will be good. I don't care if I just end up doing the same shit I do here, as long as I'm not doing it here.

So I'm asking you, /adv/, because I know nothing about the world, where can I go that I will not feel this sickness? Where in the world would take me in, disgusting, ungrateful and delusional underachiever that I am, and let me dissapear into it? I'll go anywhere, just as long as it's not here. But I lack the knowledge, drive and base fortitude for great decision, so decide for me, as pathetic as it is, and you get to decide the fate of a man you will never know or care about.
>>
consider suicide
>>
>>18639619
Kek, edgy. Go to the army kid, it wont end your misery but it'll get you away from home and give you stuff to do for a few years.
>>
>>18639619

You have to realize that everything you are experiencing just is. It's not good or bad, that is just your interpretation of it. And all that seems awful right now could seem wonderful or at least insignificant if your state of mind changed.
I'm not suggesting positive thinking, just making meaningful changes in your life. Reach out to someone you can trust for help. Even something seemingly insignificant like being able to confide in someone or verbalizing your problems can make a big difference in how you feel.
>>
File: 3.png (116KB, 257x216px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
116KB, 257x216px
>>18639623
>>18639619
pic related

>>18640197
Fuck off, Marcus Aurelius.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.