[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 300x168px
I'm writing this seeking some guidance or experience that I have yet to obtain, my life is currently in a freefall and I don't know why. For a few years now I've grown a disconnect with everything and have become numb inside. Constantly I don't know what to do even though from the outside my life would seem normal, I have tons of friends, a loving family, and even a girlfriend which I still have no idea how I acquired, all of this and I still feel like I'm drowning in a void.

I have a permanent fake smile that I flash around, laughter that comes from emptiness, and a warmth that people see in me that I cannot comprehend. People flock to me because from the outside they see someone that can comfort them when in secret I feel dead inside. Being intelligent in the sense that most of life is understood by me is another factor to this"Depression" that I believe I've set myself into. I thought about killing myself but I can realize the value of a human life and it stops me, seeing how fortunate I am has also deepened my depression as I don't know why someone with my life can be in such a headspace.

I have the tendency over think everything in my life, I attribute it to most if not all of my successes, but in this case, it wracks my brain and makes me toss and turn at night. The past 2 years have been a blur and weeks have been blending together in terms of time, I hardly know what day it is anymore and I just want to rot away. Despite this, I wake up every morning and repeat the cycle, the smile, the laughs, the hidden pain.

What am I doing wrong, what needs to change, can it change? Someone, Help me, Please.
>>
>>18639565
Being over critical is a tool for you. Its like using a chainsaw to cut down a tree its very effective. But it can also injure you if you dont use it properly. You self inflicting damage onto yourself with your tools. So what should you do to stop it? learn to use it properly. Its apparent that the meaninglessness and the personification of a void is a symptom of your over thinking abilities. Your cutting yourself with the chainsaw and bleeding out anon. Maybe you should figure out how to stop doing that before it kills you or causes you more pain.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.