[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a dog now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I just graduated college and I'm unemployed at the moment. I have some savings lined up and I'm making a slow living from the internet, but it works. I really wanted to get a dog ever since I was a child and I think now is the best time to do it. I think it's the best time to raise a puppy because I have a year between the workplace and college so I have a lot of time at home. But I'm worried about the future and if I can bring my dog along. Please help me get this all sorted out.

Getting a dog now: Pros and Cons:

Pros:
-I have the time
-I have some finances saved up
-My mom misses having a dog (she had one when she was a child)

Cons:
-Finances in the future
-Where will I be in the future
-Will someone be able to take care of the pup?

Help me get a clear head on this and not make a mistake. I want a companion but I don't want to have heartache in the future because I was careless in the present.
>>
>>18639545
Just get close friends with dogs, way less trouble.
>>
>unemployed

No. Vet bills are always huge, even for the little things, and there are a lot of things you need to do in a dog's first year of life that will cost big. Sorry anon, bad choice for you atm.
>>
>>18639545
Be sure that you have the energy to walk your dog 3 times a day if you do get one.
And not that theres nothing wrong with small dogs but they tend to bark more so keep that in mind
>>
>>18639545
Have a job first. I swear you can wait like 5 minutes to own a dog.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.