[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone here: Please tell me how/where you came to meet your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: 1396598242323.jpg (22KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1396598242323.jpg
22KB, 500x750px
Everyone here:

Please tell me how/where you came to meet your current significant other.

If you wish to give more detail, please tell me how you asked or were invited on a first date which established the relationship.

Please. I really want to know how this all starts.
>>
>>18639494
OK OP, it's a rather long story so it'll greentext it

>

Thanks for the fucking reminder.
>>
>>18639502
Good to know I'm not alone.

Anyhow, I know there's still plenty of people on 4chan who have girlfriends and boyfriends and I really want to know their story.
>>
>>18639494
How delusional you are to think everybody started it same, or in somekind of same way ?
Someone met on b-day party, someone in high school class, someone walking dog every morning, someone going to clubs etc etc.

All i know for sure, it starts with looks.You give her, she gives you a look and in that moment you know you have something inbetween, what you do from there is up to you.
>>
Met properly in the first week of classes. We were from the same home town and had actually worked in the same supermarket, but had never talked, especially because I was shy. We ended up sitting next to each other in class one day, he turns to me and says "hey, you look familiar" and we started chatting from there. We were good friends for about two and a half years before he mustered up the courage (kind of) to ask me out while he was drunk. Been together about four years now, and I love him to bits.

>>18639515
OP just wants to hear some stories, he doesn't expect everyone to have the same story.
>>
>>18639515
So you've been forever single too?

I just want people to give their own personal experiences with how their relationship began. If not, you are no help to me.
>>
>>18639521
How did you end up at the same place together drunk?
>>
I actually met him on 4chan (soc skype thread), we clicked really well, and he flew out to see me.
ffw we live together now.
>>
>>18639523
I forgot to mention that that was through text. He was drunk at a friend's party or something. Even if he wasn't, it's not abnormal for two friends to be out drinking together, especially as part of a group.
>>
>>18639494
My friend called and asked if i wanted to get laid. She was technically at a homeless shelter for 2 or 3 days where she made friends with my friends wife or some shit. They were in another city bout an hour away. So after he called me and asked if i wanted to fuck this chick i decided i had nothing better to do. I showed up with some nug and they had liquor. She had hit the bottle a bit before i got there. Anyway i just sat there for about 20 minutes getting high, took a few shots. Hadnt even talked to her other than introducing myself. After that 20 minutes she comes and sits on my lap and i knew what she wanted. This dick. So i picked her up, took her to the bathroom and came in about 10 pumps. Wanted to fuck again later so asked if she wanted to come back to my place anf she never left. Point of the story is dont try so hard. Things tend to fall in place when its . it will be almost effortlessly. Shell blend into your everyday life like shes always been there.
>>
>>18639524
Wow what leap of faith. Was there any theme to the thread or just a general meetup? Did either of you actually post your skype screen name on 4chan?

>>18639525
That's super cute. Thank you for sharing!
>>
>>18639530
How long have you been together now? Are you both happy?
>>
>>18639494
>Be me
>15 or 16
>Meet her through friend group
> Hang out with her/friend group throughout school year and into the following summer
>Act flirty with each other
>Ask her out
>>
>>18639544
Keep in mind, I'm a 6/10 socially awkward faggot, so I dont have any secrets to share.

She was a solid 7.5 at the time.
>>
>>18639533
I cheated on her then she blacked me but yeah i love her. Shell cook and clean and.do all the household shit while i work. We both like staying in. I use to party but holding down a 9-5 gets rough if ur always sobering up
>>
>>18639550
>at the time
Well what happened
>>
>>18639550
How did you ask her out? How old are you now?
>>
>>18639533
Oh and been together almost 6 years married for 2
>>
>>18639566
In my opinion, you have an unhealthy and unsustainable relationship that I'm not looking for, but I appreciate that back story.
>>
>>18639571
"let herself go" is a bit extreme, but it's the best way I can describe it. She's still a pretty cute 6/10 IMO.

>>18639572
I remember the first time we hung out one on one, away from the friend group. I just suggested that we get coffee, she said it sounded fun.

After that, one on one hang outs became more common.

I'm almost 21. We've been together for four years now.
>>
>>18639494
School.
>>
>>18639577
You going to marry her soon?
>>
>>18639597
Shared a class?
>>
>>18639600
I hate women, I was just answering the question.
>>
>>18639599
No.
I'm not husband or father material.

She's definitely wife material though. I know she'll make someone extremely happy, and raise a good family.
>>
>>18639603
When do you plan on breaking it off?
>>
>>18639610
We've talked about it a bit. Probably in a year or two, when she's done/almost done with school.
>>
>>18639613
That sucks man. I hope you find someone better for you.
>>
>>18639576
Nah i simply fucked up cus this petite qt3.14 wanted me badly and i wanted her too. Not really complicated at all we both fucked up and have learned and moved on. It was very important to our relationship that it happened so no regrets
>>
>>18639614
Thanks. Me too.

I'm just so terrible with people, so I'm not exactly brimming with hope.
>>
>>18639622
What kind of traits are you looking for in a partner that your current partner does not have?
>>
>>18639629
Honestly? She's pretty damn great.

Smart as can be. Extremely altruistic.

It's just the matter of she wants to get married and have kids, while I don't.
>>
>>18639635
>she wants to get married and have kids

What the fuck is the point of a relationship without these ends?
>>
>>18639640
We make each other happy.

She's not in a position to get married or have kids anytime soon, so "you make me happy" is good enough for her for now.

I've got a couple big changes coming up. I may be a different person in a few months, so who knows?
>>
>>18639494
I met her through her relative, who happens to be my friend. We met in 2014 and are still in the honeymoon phase. After years of awful relationships, its refreshing to be with someone who loves me as much as I love them.
>>
>>18639494
>Online, I don't think the website exists anymore it was a website where you had a profile and could have random questions for people to answer on part of your profile, also had a guestbook to leave msgs between each other on your profile, and had a separate section of the website of random silly quiz and also a rate my picture/how hot am I? out of 5 section. LOL

This was 11 years ago(that's how long have been together) :) have lived together 10 of those years.
>>
>>18639571
>>18639572
>>18639599
>>18639610
>>18639614
>>18639629

Thanks for talking anon(s).
Makes me feel a bit less lonely.

Good night folks.
>>
>>18639652
>met her through her relative
What relative? How did that relative know to connect you with the SO?

>who happens to be my friend
through what?
>>
>>18639658
Married? Kids?
>>
Mutual rejection

>be 15
>homecoming dance approaching
>find out my crush has yet to have a date to the dance, but wants to go
>encouraged by friends
>we have a locker near each other so I ask him when the hall was clear.
>he actually laughs and outright rejects me and walks off.
>go to history class demoralized
>friend who sits next to me informs me of a guy who also got brutally rejected and used by some chick.
>both he and I are "eh why not, we'll just go to homecoming as friends"
>fall fucking hard head over heels for each other

We are still as in love, this September 27 will mark our 12 year dating anniversary and 6 years married. I'm expecting our first child.

This isn't the norm, never thought a high school sweetheart relationship would work for anyone, but here I am eating my words.
>>
At work. I'm a nurse (and her supervisor), she's a CNA.

I'm laid back. We were having a hard shift and took lunch together. We were complaining about some of our people while walking to clock out. Decided I wanted to go out to eat and she wanted to as well so we took our lunch together and clicked right away. Would've made a move right then and there but I saw her at-the-time boyfriend on her lock screen when I had her play a song in my car. One month later, she left her boyfriend for me. Months later, we're happy... And we're long distance now. Worth it? Yep
>>
>>18639688
Thank you for the thorough response
>>18639698
LDR huh? What's the long term plan?
>>
>>18639712
LDR... It's rough. It's very rough. Especially since I've been known to get around with women and have always had a lot of sex.
But I make enough to help pay for the majority of trips. To be honest I've never really connected to someone on this kind of level. We share all social media (my idea) with each other. Nothing to hide kind of shit. I've had too many relationships to count and I kinda feel like this ones going somewhere. Lets hope it plays out right?
>>
>>18639722
How did you typically connect with your previous relationships?
>>
Last bump before sleep. I will be here in 10 hours to continue, Goodnight everyone and thank you for sharing.
>>
>>18639494
>Be a sophmore in college
>Go to a friend's apartment to pick up a flash drive I loaned him and maybe play some video games.
>His sister that lived with him in the apartment has a friend over.
>All 4 and a couple others come by and we drink/eat pizza and play a few games.
>Start talking to her one on one and get acquainted and talk mostly about school crap and where she came from etc.
>Stay up all night even after both my friend and sister went to bed.
>Exchange numbers, continue talking
>3 years later still with her.
>What was going to be me picking up a $10 usb drive and to playing some xbox turned into meeting current gf.

Plenty of ups and downs mostly with increasing schedule problems during school and being broke for half a year after graduating but we're both in a much better spot. Sounds gay and cliche but sticking together through the tough times (especially when we were on the verge of both being forced to move back to parents) made things that much more secure.
>>
Met her 4 years ago in grade 11.

Dated her first year of uni
>>
>>18639698
She left her BF for you, and you're not worried she'll leave you for another man? Especially in a LDR?
>>
Met online through a dating app because of not being able to go out and meet new people due to our schedules. At first I was extremely shut off and hesitant after meeting up with a few guys for coffee and it going nowhere (mostly due to the fact they were very boring and only wanted to discuss their hobbies and interests which I had no interest in). After chatting on the phone and texting for two months I grew to like him. He has many common interests that I share and we're both homebodies which is a huge plus to me. When he shared with me he was with five girls (me having only been with two guys), I almost ghosted him until I realized that I was acting out on insecurity. He shared after a week of not speaking to him that all of his relationships ended badly because the females used him for money and his social status and he had been hesitant about meeting someone new but something about the way we connect with each other is special and he'd like to get to know me better over coffee or dinner. I took him up on the offer and we did both. Haven't left his side since. He is also the first submissive male I have ever been with and it's the best relationship so far.
>>
>>18639502
Lmao
>>
>>18640221
What app? Did the guy initiate the conversations?
>>
>>18639494
Tumblr, 3 years together now, we still celebrate monthly annivs which is tomorrow (yay).
We were into the same shit, she creeped on me, I crept on her, if I were to go into more details, I read a fanfiction she wrote (without knowing it was her at the time) then I connected the dots and went to talk to her about it, moved to skype, moved to cell texts, met in person, yeah.

We did a whole 180 of who we used to be and it's pretty cool to have met someone who improved who I was.
>>
>>18641178
>tumblr
>monthly anniversaries

kys
>>
>>18639616
Strange, I would feel no joy from cheating on my best friend/lover. I don't understand you anon. (not OP)
>>
>>18639688
Yoooooo grats anon. Better make that snot eater play some vidya games otherwise shame on your couple.
>>
>>18641195
Never, I love her too much <3
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.