[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is just a roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1495828550252.jpg (58KB, 954x532px) Image search: [Google]
1495828550252.jpg
58KB, 954x532px
At this point i feel like it's over
mlMy wife of just one year and a half has done everything in the book to push me away.
At first I felt it was because of her soft and shy personality, but it's just because she feels trapped.
She has no one to fall back on, her family forced her to marry me cuz of my job and she has made it clear that she didnt want us to be married just dating 44 a long time.
Regardless I do my best to balance my career and my wife at the same time. it's not hard just I get so tired when I get home, she wants to go out to eat and travel to all sorts of places.
I never can find the money or time.
I been doing my best to be a good husband and i have made mistakes a lot of them expecially when I'm 5 years younger everything i do itsbad.

I just want my marriage to work.
I just wonder how I can do that with her being so cold at times
>>
its over man. or rather, it never really started. She never wanted to marry you. you arent really married. you just have a document glueing you together.

end it now instead of later. later will cost your more in alimony.
>>
>>18639357
Yeah. Just end it anon. If you really love her you'll let her go. She doesn't want this relationship and you can't offer her what she wants anyways.
>>
>her family forced her to marry me cuz of my job

Wait what? Is this some arrange marriage shit? How the fuck does any family force a girl to marry someone because of the guy's job/income?
>>
>>18639357
arraigned marriage? are you asian or middle eastern?
>>
>>18639357
This is exactly the kind of situation couples counseling is good at. Both of you are unhappy, but you like/respect each other enough not to have become enemies. Before that happens, let a trained third party help you both sort out your feelings. Your mutual conclusion might be to try to fall back in love or it may be to part while you're still friends. But doing nothing or making some rash or one-sided decision would be equally bad mistakes.
>>
>>18639549
Both black actually it's just that (her words) they filled her head with "You seem so happy" and "You will never find someone better for you" instead of talking to her about the choice she was presented.
>>
>>18639627
This could be what we need, we do respect each other enough and I do still see her as a wife even though she only sees me as a boyfriend.
We still like and want to be together in someway.

It's just that not only does she feel like she was abandoned and pushed into me she feels like there is no way out of the situation, being in a whole new state having to meet new people and having friends and family abandon her.

Then me just trying to make ends meet and not making childish mistakes cuz I'm young, but at the same time taking the brunt of our marriage and social experiences because between the both of us.
I'm younger but i have more life experience but she is older with more common sense.

Sorry about the book it's just a lot on my plate and no one to talk to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.