[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tenor.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 480x360px
So, I am currently 18 years old and I still live with my parents trying to finish up college. Anyways so I get home from work and I want to use my pc, However my little brother argues with me to get on to play dark souls 3 and I only get 3 hours of play time and he's been having it all morning since I been gone. When ever I fight back our parents always take his side. This has been going on for a while. Any advice on these matters?
>>
This is the sort of thread I'd expect from a 13 year old. You're old enough to get a job and buy your own computer if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>18639327
Without being super mean about it I agree with above anon. Grab some part time work and get a small notebook for light gaming and internet browsing. You can make what you need in a month of part time work. Or take out a loan next semester if you're just really fucking lazy
>>
>>18639334
I bought it my self with my shitty Walmart job. Really just want a place of my own at this point but I'm not able to at the moment.
>>
>>18639327
How much did you play when you were his age?
>>
>>18639327
Also
>Torure
>>
>>18639343
That's what sucks about being the older sibling sometimes. Go buy him a cheaper shittier computer that'll run dank souls so you can have your comp back
>>
I sold fucking mangoes for almost half a year to buy myself a pc that could run cs back when I was 12 and my dad fucking broke the pc because he didnt like me playing a game like that.

Fucking kids have it easy now. They get everything they want and no one question them.

>mom i want to be a girl!
>mom pays doctor to mutilate his dick

>dad i want that 1000 usd pc and 500 usd in razer periphericals.
>dads buy her pc and gives her a credit card for games.
>>
>>18639327
You're in college and you spend at least 3 hours a day playing games? You should be grateful to your brother. He may be the only reason you pass your courses.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.