[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1503198524756.jpg (810KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503198524756.jpg
810KB, 1440x2560px
pic is me
>>
You'll get one for your 13th birthday, I'm sure.
>>
1. You look 12
2. We can barely look at you
>>
the fact that you didn't say anything about yourself but included a picture answers the question
>>
>>18639328
This

Like dude, it's not your looks that are in your way.
>>
post shirtless pics? we need to see if your boyish or mannish
>>
>>18639376
t. pedophile
>>
>>18639376
This, it's the only way for us to properly advise you. And then post your butt too
>>
>>18639315
https://youtu.be/eaGin4RGtwA
>>
>>18639315
get a girl that's into shota or, easier, yaoi. Maybe you'll have to kiss a few guys though.
>>
>>18639315
become a cute trap.
>>
Cut your hair. Get a modern style e.g. undercut / faded sides w/ longer hair ontop etc.

Go hit the gym, eat a fuck tonne of food w/ protein and good fats, read /fit/ and bulk the fuck up.

Get a style that's modern but not hypebeast/streetwear shit.

Read books

go to clubs/bars/university etc. Just talk to people and all of the above will be enough to carry you through.
>>
>>18639315
You don't.
>>
>>18639315
PUBES
>>
>>18639315
If you wanna look less like a cuck faggot - wear more pants and hoodies, gonna make you look bigger.
Don't overdo it
>>
>>18639315
You need to eat lad. There's youtube videos and many bodybuilding websites that can teach you how to raise your body weight without becoming fat but it's something that requires time and patience. Lifting weights will boost your confidence, consider joining a gym and investing in whey protein to eat after your meals for extra calories. Anything you need to learn about pua or small talk can be achieved from reading articles online or by watching youtube videos. Good luck and push through mental barriers. The longer you wait the more upset you'll be.
>>
>>18639315
You look like qtie underage boy.

Literally go and start talking to girls at your class while smiling. Ask them questions like:
>what are you doing after school?
>wanna go get ice cream?
>lets study/do homework together!
>you look extra nice today. Did you get new clothes?
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

All you have to do is to suggest some activities together and smile at them. Some girl will want to handhold you for sure. Just smile, look into their eyes and offer activities you can do together.
>>
>this is the current state of /adv/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.