[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romance? Or something...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 002VWL_Tara_Reid_073.jpg (67KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
002VWL_Tara_Reid_073.jpg
67KB, 852x480px
K 4chan... it's been a while, quite a while, but I've found myself in a situation, and I can't figure it out.

I've done some research on the subject that follows, but scientific notions out there seem too marketed, so I'm here in search of real world examples/first-hand experience.

Bit of context - I'm 30, 6'3", attractive, educated, employed etc. I'm not generally big into 'sleeping around' as I prefer encounters with meaning--usually find myself in flings or other short-term situations. Not to bad-talk the ladies out there, but I tend to get bored.

Over the years, I'd say I've dated 4 girls in particular who 'ranked' pretty high on the intensity/attraction/intimacy chart. 1 in particular above the other 3.

Fast forward my life to a couple weeks ago, and I met a girl, and my god...

I hosted a house party earlier in the evening, was high and drunk as shit, and my friends dragged me out to a club at 3am. They were open till 10am. We were there about an hour, and I was ready to phone it in. On my way out, a girl walked by and we locked eyes. We both stopped dead in our tracks.

Never in my life have I experienced a feeling so intense, and this is what I'm here asking about.

Where does this feeling come from? How can a person make someone feel this way just by existing? It doesn't make sense to me, and it's borderline torturous.

No drug, no experience I've had, no girl I've ever dated... nothing comes even close. The 1 girl I mentioned before (stood out from the other 3)... If she were the porsche among the 3 cadillacs, this new girl was like the bugatti and made all the others seem like tricycles.

I get so detailed with this not to express my 'hopeless romantic' self, but so people responding understand... I'm 30, not 16. It's not a high school crush that I can't get over. It's... something else, and I don't know how to process it.

If you're wondering what happened... that night was her last party night before she moved to Tennessee.
>>
>>18639153
Humblebragging
>>
>>18639167
Thanks for the advice...

Am I not asking a legitimate question?
>>
Perhaps she was a very genetically diverse person. Diverse genes (which can be seen in the form of physical traits) generally cause you to be perceived as more attractive because it means you are likely to be a lower risk mate. Diverse genes reduce the risk of birth defects, and can even mean your children will be less susceptible to certain illnesses.
>>
>>18639153
>was high and drunk as shit
>felt things way stronger
what an amazing mystery
>>
>>18639230
Yea because I've never been high and drunk before in my life... come on, this isn't naivety variety hour

>>18639227
I've read a few things about that, but does that translate to magnetism... or whatever it is? E.g. larger glutes, esp in women, tend to indicate healthier genetics but doesn't necessarily mean you're starstruck at every over-sized rump you see... I digress
>>
>>18639153
op, I had the same thing happen to me. Only it wasn't outside a club but on the street near my apartment. It was this incredibly attractive blonde woman in her mid 30s walking with her other milf friend. ( Keep in mind I'm in my early 20s and look very young) We literally gazed into each other's soul. After me realizing what just happened I turned around just to see if she was feeling the same thing. Low and behold she was doing the look back as well, walking away but still staring, while her friend dragged her away.
I still regret not saying anything to her to this day. It's mysterious to me to this day and can't be explained by sheer attraction, although she was a stunner. Sometimes you meet these people who you are meant to be with, I guess. If you aren't too pussy, that is
>>
>>18639351
Hmm... in my case, she moved across the country, and it's not exactly sensible to say "Hey, I know we literally just met, but you should stay." Equally unreasonable would it be to follow her.

Regardless of the magnetism, we know nothing about each other except that moment, that night. And the more I've read about this kind of intense attraction over the last week, the more I've learned about chemistry vs compatibility. Which just raises even more questions... why would we be built in such a way to have such magnetic attraction with another person we're not compatible with... this whole thing's just a mystery.

In your case, if you have something worth chasing, do something about it. If she's still around or if you can find her, you know. And don't let the age gap thing fuck with you either. When I was 27, I had a fling with a 37 year old... hottest girl I've ever been with. Wasn't long-term, but it worked well while it lasted.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.