[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one will help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Hi, I have no one to talk to and I am reaching a point of desperation. I am very afraid. My father died last year and I don't think I am over the grieving stage but I really don't know. Since he passed I have been working to better myself but I got fired from the job that I admired three weeks ago. Ever since then I have been in a downward spiral because I have been trying not to be depressed about the loss of my father. I dont know how to open up to people anymore either. This is the main reason I lost my job is because I work in an office setting so you see people every day And I am hiding a lot of pain so when people look at me and expect a reaction I just look down or keep looking forward to hide my pain that I would never ever ever want to share with anyone no one deserves to feel as horrible as I do. When I lost my job I started abusing drugs like molly and lsd and the reason for This is I think i have a genuine desire to be dead so I am mentally preparing myself for suicide by running the rest of what I have left into the ground. I want to have a wide and be happily married one day thats all I want. I think I have a psychological problem but I cannot receive help for it because I can't afford professional help. I am very terrified of myself because I have a gambling problem as well.

I understand that I am seen as weak at this time and I think that also may be one of my issues is that people's perception of me does not influence me at all at this point. I have lost all of my social skills and I don't even have social media. I am seen as weird by everyone.

I don't know if this is really advice , I just have nowhere to vent this out because I don't want my family to be stressed out knowing that I'm reaching the bottom of the barrel. I am ready to die because I am a loser who just drains resources and I do. I also just want to be dead with my father as well which is a huge motivating factor for my behavior.

Thank you for reading. May God bless you
>>
>>18639045
Contact a local hospice and ask for a grief support counselor. They will offer support groups and likely some 1 on 1 sessions for free. If they charge you then go to a different hospice. Some funeral homes will do this as well, but start with hospices.

They will likely refer you out for the gambling problem, but the can tackle the grief with you.
>>
>>18639128
This. It may be hard at first, but you have to force yourself to try. You're always in control of your own life. You only reach the "bottom of the barrel" when you give up. Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.