[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrangle me like a tard and don't let me go crazy for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: trashmen.jpg (645KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
trashmen.jpg
645KB, 800x800px
A peculiar woman who is close to me and about whom I just now almost wrote a book made an interesting point: because I am autistic, nothing in my life is ever going to get done unless I have someone up my ass making sure things happen, otherwise I'm going to find myself content on the street et cetera.
Maybe it needs context: I'm volunteering teacher assisting at a nonprofit doohickey I enrolled in because I had no job-getting soft skills, and she is in the program because she became homeless and plans to stay that way so she can point out exactly why the system is fucked up.
Anywho, now that I'm looking for work and have turned down a few jobs and one twice because the transportation situation would be unreasonable for my carless self, and have twice been told by Uncle Sam that I'm not too sperg to work, I'm beginning to believe she's right.
If so, who would be this 'advocate' as she put it? Her? My mother is in a different country and she's about as old as my mother, who is still sort of young. I'm not even sure who she is to me. We post-ironically decided we love each other, which given my disability is no help.
Also can I not do that? I have skills, and I have the skill to infinitely gain more skills if I can stay focused on something, but since I can't, I find myself here, fighting off the urge to ask you some other dumb shit.
>>
it'll be you if you can will yourself into it or it'll be whoever likes you enough to put up with your needing to be tard wrangled on the regular. which could be her i guess, sure why not. the whole becoming homeless and staying that way to prove some point thing does not fill one with confidence that her wrangling skills are up to the task though. also ask all the other questions you mentioned at the end pls. am interested
>>
File: propositioned by puppets.jpg (74KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
propositioned by puppets.jpg
74KB, 736x516px
I recommend role-playing with puppets until you've mastered the situation.
>>
>>18639049
I'm having a hard time remembering them given I have to translate from the weird autistic mental picture language, but they were all about this woman and how completely strange she is and how fate seemed to orchestrate our encounter yet I have no idea about who she thinks I am to her let alone vice versa.
I could also ask about how to transition from a high nasal speaking voice that always becomes too loud due to the effort needed to produce it to a more comfortable baritone that wouldn't do that, or how exactly I manage to do things like learn how to use this Netbeans program this Java book uses when I find anything below my skill level to be insufferable or above it impossible, or why I haven't bothered getting a psychiatrist when I have the means to, but the answers to those are 'just do it you sperg'.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.