[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me ;-;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6076.jpg (111KB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6076.jpg
111KB, 750x516px
So okay, my gf is currently emotionally tired, and im a dumb fuck bf who doesnt know how to handle this shit, anyone can help? Like what to say to her :/
>>
File: 1503009026493.jpg (670KB, 1433x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1503009026493.jpg
670KB, 1433x1430px
>>18638948
"Wow, I'd be tired too if I had that all going on. That sounds overwhelming, are you ok? Do you need anything?"
>>
Just let her know you're there for her. Ask her what you can do to help her feel better, provide a shoulder to cry on and don't be too pushy.
>>
>>18638948
This is easy

Buy her food, and go to her house with said food. Rent a movie, too. If she's like 80% of these females out here she likes disney movies and romantic comedies.

So eat food with her and watch the movie and let her snuggle up next to her, let her forget her problems.

Have sex with her after, and then talk to her about her feelings.

She just wants to feel safe
>>
>>18638980
Never has better suggestions been left without (You) in first reply
>>
>>18638948
just listen to her vent and offer up some advice even if it doesnt help
>>
Text her that her mom sounds based af.
>>
>>18639155
DO NOT OFFER HER ADVICE. I repeat, do not offer her advice.
Only listen to her, nod, and agree to whatever she says.
For your sake, I hope she is not on her period.
>>
>>18639199
Ditto. No advice. Just listening. It is therapeutic in its own way for someone to just be able to talk out loud to a set of ears.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.