[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting (whoopee) and I need some help with how to deal with a situation I have.

So recently I gained a new step brother, or I'm about to (this sounds like the beginning of an anime). We're both 19, and we actually met once before when we were 6 or 7 and I used to live in a different part of the country. However, we haven't talked since then. Now, our parents are getting married soon but we're still living separately (finances, etc) for the next few months. I'm living with my mom and him with his dad. My mom travels often for work, and whenever they meet up, it's often without their children (me and him) because we're in college and don't have the leisure (or money) to travel freely. Unfortunately.

Last week, we went on a trip to see them, and I developed a crush almost immediately. He's not the most drop dead gorgeous looking guy in the world, but for me, I just felt instant attraction towards him - I find him handsome, his mannerisms are adorable, and he has this accent (he's from Spain) that makes me want him to talk forever.

Anyway, we were together every day for about a month and I felt the sexual tension grow - we started with flirting, kissing, and eventually had sex a few times until I left.

Now, we talk every day on ooVoo and it's inevitable that we're going to be a family pretty soon. I wasn't looking for love with this guy; I just really wanted to have sex with him and now I think I'm falling for him, and he said he is too, but it would be bad for both of us. I think.

What do we do? Continue this FWB with emotions 'relationship' that we have until one of us finds someone new to date? Neither of us are interested in pursuing a relationship with other people at the moment, and I think he has a FWB right now. Or should we stop soon?

We can't be together, I'm sure of that, but I'm not afraid of falling in love with him either. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has ever been in a similar situation.

Thank you!
>>
So I just wanted continue my comment before anyone posted.

Before you say 'just find someone new,' I wish it was that easy. Me and this guy are so emotionally compatible it's not even funny. Like "sit in silence not using our phones and it's completely comforting" type of compatible. Even though our interests are vastly different, we have a similar sense of humor, that kind of stuff. He's also a very respectful person, a family kind of guy, etc.

If we were about to call each other 'bro' and 'sis' in the next few months, I definitely think i would have called this guy my soulmate. And I don't normally believe in that shit.

Life can be a bitch. Halp.
>>
you're not blood related so who gives a fuck? see where it goes. if it ends up crashing and burning hopefully it'll be after at least one of you is able to move out so breakfast isn't quite as awkward as you know damn well it's already going to be, kek
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.