[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop caring about a girl who wronged me so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: endlesspain.jpg (15KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
endlesspain.jpg
15KB, 275x224px
So I've dated this girl who, suffice to say, was not girlfriend material for about 2 years. We were on a long distance relationship and saw each other once every month. During that time I caught her sexting other guys a few times and she even showed her tits to one of them on Skype. she even went as far as kissing a guy on the bus after one of her trips to my place. Yet I forgave her every single time because I was a weak-minded fool who thought about the goods of our relationship and her crying would always work on me despite me knowing it was only a question of time before she fucked up again. And of course I'm not mentioning the verbal and physical abuse I had to endure from her.

One day I eventually got fed up and broke up with her for good (or so I thought). I blocked her on everything and was able to avoid her for about two months. Then she made a fake Facebook account and reached out to me.

Being the dumbass that I am, I think to myself that in the span of those two months, she could have fixed her shit so I decide to give her another chance.

Of course, the relationship eventually goes to shit and she dumps me for another guy.

Now why the fuck do I miss a girl who made my life hell for two years so damn much and how do I get my shit together before I take her back once he finds out she cheated on him with his best friend?
>>
I just read you subject.

tl;dr Zen Buddhism
>>
Replace her.
>>
you can get better than her. agree or disagree? you deserve better than her. agree or disagree? all that crap didn't happen because you suck, it happened because she sucks and made selfish shit decisions. this is a reflection of herself, not of you. don't accept less than you deserve; don't expect more than you've earned. and that bar is not set by her. it's set by you. simple as that.
>>
>>18638881
Do elaborate
>>18638888
I get a lot of mixed responses about rebound girls. Why do you think it would work?
>>18638915
Agree with everything you said, but I still can't help but feel that if I had done that thing differently or that thing, she wouldn't have done those things and she wouldn't have broken up with me even though I'm aware she probably would have done it either way.
>>
You need to forgive both her for fucking with you and yourself for fucking up. Until then the emotions will stay with you though they will probably still dissipate slowly over time.
>>
>>18638938
>Do elaborate
Listen to Alan Watts until you get it.

>if I had done that thing differently or that thing, she wouldn't have done those things and she wouldn't have broken up with me even though I'm aware she probably would have done it either way.
But what happened happened.
She did those things.
She made you feel the way you felt (to be fair though, you made yourself feel the way you felt, she was just a mediator)
You don't have to do this anymore.

All your questions are stupid. Don't take it personal. You don't have to do this anymore. Tell youself this, and that's how you stop.

It takes time, but that's okay.
>>
Oh and you miss her either because you gained validation from being in a relationship or you believe your life would be significantly better if you were still in that relationship (or both). You know you're better off without her, you just need to actually believe it.
>>
>>18638938
the rebound girl thing is kinda like a shortcut way of convincing yourself of those things you're already aware of but still holding onto regardless. reaffirms my first post in a more tangible way that's much harder for a stubborn hurting psyche to deny. at least that's the idea. usually it works. sometimes it doesn't. but hey that's the nature of shortcuts. i don't know shit about alan watts but everything that anon is posting is solid as fuck. would recommend/10
>>
>>18638875
>How do I stop caring about a girl who wronged me so much?
If you nut in a semi-attractive girl, any negative thoughts about your ex will melt away. And I mean NUT. like ejaculate like a goddamn firehose deep inside her. it's literally impossible to give a fuck about some other bitch when you're balls deep in another.
>>
Make a list of the things you don't like about her/your your relationship with her/ keep it in your pocket and read it when you think about her. Make sure to add stuff as it comes to you.
>>
>>18638969
>>18638972
Alright. I'll look into him when I have some free time.
>>18639005
>>18639421
Okay then. I'll try to snatch me some fresh pussy in the near future.
>>18639428
I'll have to buy some extra pens then.
>>
>>18639764
>. I'll try to snatch me some fresh pussy
Do, or do not. There is no try.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.